Sheffield Peregrine Falcons 2016

Looks like a parent and a young one on the ledge ripping a pigeon I think it is, to pieces.

Parent and two chicks on the ledge now :)

One on ledge now calling for someone/something. It's beautiful

Norwich chick walking along the edge and all watching eagerly for food - very very noisy

http://upp.hawkandowl.org/norwich-peregrines/norwich-cathedral-peregrine-live-web-cam-2016/

---------- Post added 05-06-2016 at 18:19 ----------

Teatime on the ledge in Nottingham now

http://ntu.ac.uk/sustainability/biodiversity/falcons/index.html

---------- Post added 05-06-2016 at 18:26 ----------

Norwich chicks still crying out for food. Biggest one just jumped on top of nest box

late news, still got 2 outside box on ledge, any news on the 3rd one ???

Norwich chicks not been fed for some time, the pigeon dad was about to deliver was stolen by GA.

They could see her above them eating it and are so hungry they tried to get up there. Not looking good

Three chicks (I think) on the ledge under Sheffield box.....Its difficult to tell but I think it's the three chicks.....

Three chicks (I think) on the ledge under Sheffield box.....Its difficult to tell but I think it's the three chicks.....

All three on ledge under the box. All well. Goodnight

All three on ledge under the box. All well. Goodnight

Don't mind saying I got a bit stressed on Friday night when the chick fell out. Apparently there were enough people keeping an eye out to keep it safe.

Sheffield birds>2145hrs parents hopping round the corner from the nest box and one young bird feeding under the box out of full view.

I spent about 4hrs at St. Georges today and when I arrived at about 10.30am one of the chics was in the nest box and the other two were on nearby buildings. The female kept coming back and forth trying to coax the chic to follow her away from the church but it stayed put. At one point she brough back a pidgeon carcass and tried to entice the chic onto the ledge just behind the camera but again it didn't move.

The adult female then took the carcass to one of the other chics that was on a nearby roof near the NHS walk in centre. I also saw both adult peregrines see off a couple of buzzards and also some gulls that got too close to the tower too. The two chics that were on nearby buidlings did return to the church at about 1.40pm and all 3 chics and one adult were present on ones of the church spires just behind the nesting box at 2pm.