Sheffield Peregrine Falcons 2016

4 eggs in Bath now - see http://upp.hawkandowl.org/bath-peregrines/bath-st-johns-church-peregrine-live-web-cam-2016/

---------- Post added 25-03-2016 at 09:24 ----------

That's a good site - chicks all alone this morning

Take a look at the 18th March clip from the side bar - Mum is calling for food and Dad brings a snake

Where is the best place to go and see the birds? Think someone said Broad Lane but whereabouts exactly

Where is the best place to go and see the birds? Think someone said Broad Lane but whereabouts exactly
Look For St George's Church on Mappin street just off broad lane. The nest box is facing Broad lane and you can see it from the grounds of St George's.

Just watching bit of agitation for want of a better word 4 eggs

---------- Post added 26-03-2016 at 13:00 ----------

Dad just returned, gave her what looked like a telling off for 30 seconds. He went nearer her rear as though to say," Let me look then." She shot him a dirty look and flew off. He's now sitting on the eggs. Wish I could have videoed it. So funny.

I don't know how the poor falcon in Norwich has got any feathers left its so windy

I don't know how the poor falcon in Norwich has got any feathers left its so windy

I've just had a look and was about to post a similar message

There's now been a bird sat on the nest in Derby last night, this morning and again just now - hopefully there'll be an egg there next time the scrape is empty

---------- Post added 27-03-2016 at 18:22 ----------

Still no eggs in Derby but I think there are 4 eggs in Sheffield now - only caught a partial glimpse as Mum turned around

Is there a possibility that this potentially new female could be a previous daughter? Or would she be too young to breed???

I know that the 2014 young adults returned to St Georges early 2015, but were chased off by the resident adults.

Is there a possibility that this potentially new female could be a previous daughter? Or would she be too young to breed???

I know that the 2014 young adults returned to St Georges early 2015, but were chased off by the resident adults.

Wouldn't that make it a bit genetically precarious for a male to have chicks with his daughter?

Thought they had ringed the chicks, if so they would know which female she was surely.

I wasn't sure if the chicks were identified, but if they were, would the parent recognise their own?!

Poor parent looking sodden and bedraggled this morning.

Looks like Derby are about to get their first egg