Sheffield Peregrine Falcons 2016

She's back now. So lovely to see but we may be slightly frustrated with positioning of where she's laying, it's right on the edge of the blind spot !!!

She's back now. So lovely to see but we may be slightly frustrated with positioning of where she's laying, it's right on the edge of the blind spot !!!

I think the eggs gradually moved location last year as they were turned and during swapovers etc

Here's another one for us to watch - Derby - no eggs yet though

http://www.derby.gov.uk/environment-and-planning/parks-and-open-spaces/wildlife/peregrines/peregrine-camera-4/

Great news :-), the female is in the box having a sleep at the moment.

Great news :-), the female is in the box having a sleep at the moment.

In all locations Sheffield, Notts, Norwich they're all asleep with their heads tucked behind their bodies. On the Notts. site there's a thermal imagery camera and you can see the heat in the peregrines body plus, when she exposes the eggs it's amazing to see the heat in the eggs.

In all locations Sheffield, Notts, Norwich they're all asleep with their heads tucked behind their bodies. On the Notts. site there's a thermal imagery camera and you can see the heat in the peregrines body plus, when she exposes the eggs it's amazing to see the heat in the eggs.

Thanks Duffems, she's awake now with the egg in full view on the Sheffield cam.

I saw a peregrine on York Cathedral last month, saw the Sheffield male today and will be in Lincoln next month and no doubt see their pair. Fantastic that without persecution they can thrive.

Wish it could be a similar tale for the Hen Harrier.

Starting the day with a good breakfast!!

Is that you, or the falcons wrinkly

Can someone tell me how to tell the male and female apart please.

I'm never sure who is on the nest!

The female's the one with its mouth open:-)

Is that you, or the falcons wrinkly

Was the falcon, Orangepip!!!:) Didn't fancy what she was having!!