Neglected land at halfway

Hi,does any one know who owns the land opposite morrisons ( halfway ) adjacent to the goods inwards entrance aand to the right of arnold laver. The reason i ask is the gennel that runs down to the industrial estste is now in very serious neglect. Yesterday i saw two rats in broad daylight rummaging in the dozens of fly tipped black bin liners that had been thrown from the street at the goods inwards entrance.this is now a very serious health hazard as the gennel is used frequently by the general public. If any one knows the owners i will make a very polite request for a general clean up and regular maintenance. Thanks

Fly tipping does not fall within the Environment Agency's remit. They would not get involved unless the waste could be tracked back to a licensed waste carrier - this is likely household waste dumped by cretins. You should report it to the council using the below link https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/report_request.html

I think you will find on Sheffield Council Planning, it has been earmarked for another 200 houses just below the roundabout :-) It may all be tidied up in that process with a bit of luck

Fly tipping does not fall within the Environment Agency's remit. They would not get involved unless the waste could be tracked back to a licensed waste carrier - this is likely household waste dumped by cretins. You should report it to the council using the below link https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/report_request.html

Thanks for the answer, just done this, and thanks event horizo your reply was very helpful

Thanks for the answer, just done this, and thanks event horizo your reply was very helpful

I reported this over 2 weeks ago along side the dumping on Old Lane not to mention the littering in this area. Still there yesterday and getting worse as somebody is now spreading the glass all over the path.

---------- Post added 22-01-2016 at 17:12 ----------

I think you will find on Sheffield Council Planning, it has been earmarked for another 200 houses just below the roundabout :-) It may all be tidied up in that process with a bit of luck

Different location nothing to do with the future development.

2 rats there is more in other areas

Hi,does any one know who owns the land opposite morrisons ( halfway ) adjacent to the goods inwards entrance aand to the right of arnold laver. The reason i ask is the gennel that runs down to the industrial estste is now in very serious neglect. Yesterday i saw two rats in broad daylight rummaging in the dozens of fly tipped black bin liners that had been thrown from the street at the goods inwards entrance.this is now a very serious health hazard as the gennel is used frequently by the general public. If any one knows the owners i will make a very polite request for a general clean up and regular maintenance. Thanks

You could find out by making a search at HM Land Registry, for £3.

As there's no sufficient verbal description, submit hard-copy form SIM with a clear plan.

How about the grass verges that run adjacent to the Tram Tracks at Halfway too. Don't think they have been cut since last Winter. Looks shocking. Not sure if it's council land or Stagecoach land