Looking for a football club in Sheffield

Hello,

I came to Sheffield last week and I am looking for a football club. I am 25 Polish player.

I played in 4th - 5th divisions in Poland on playmaker and striker position.

Do you know any teams looking for a players?

Thank you in advance :)

What standard are you we need a forward how tall are you and what are your strengths.

I'm 183cm tall, 74kg weight. I'm player with realy nice technique, I like to have a ball, making magic passes, looking for a space between defenders, loving to score :) I have better right leg but left is usefull to, I can play both foot. I like to play when I have defender on my back and I have good head shoot. I don't understand question about standard, what do you mean? I have some video if you want ;)

Edited by len1o

Yes Pm me mate we play Sundays morning is that okay

Ok, I need 5 posts :)

Hello Mate

New Bohemians play Saturday afternoons if you are looking for Saturday football?

We are looking for an attacking player to help our promotion push

On the back of this I'm just like the OP but not great at football. Looking to get fitter and meet people. Any takers?

Hey len1o, I am a manager of a Saturday football team, and have spaces for the right type of players. We have a friendly tomorrow, if you are interested, I can give you some game time, with a view to a full trial. Cheers, Marc.

Hi.Are you looking for a team for next season?

I run a Sunday League team in The Meadowhall League.If interested you can get me on here or 07999952077.