Financial help towards cat treatment

what is ESA? I am surprised that the vet will not offer a repayment scheme? perhaps there is something that you arent telling us? Have you got bad credit history elsewhere?

I hope you get it sorted, if you dont get the money what are you going to do? if not you will have to hand your cat over to the RSPCA who will get it treated and hopefully rehomed so it will not suffer

Catmanblue, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) . And with my recent visit with my dog i can say vets do not want to offer a repayment scheme( as some people don't pay). What do you think Chandave is hiding? Personally being in the same situation i have already found some one who would love to rehome my dog regardless of vet bills rarther than having her put to sleep or let her suffer.

thank you for the ESA translation, I never said anything about putting the cat down or letting her suffer. I assume based on the posters initial post that they would not let the cat suffer and whilst they say they can not live without her I would hope they would consider rehoming an option!

maybe get intouch with a cats charity and explain your situation? they may offer a soloution its worth a try, good luck

Have you tried the RSPCA at Attercliffe? They have a vet's service and I understand it's very reasonably priced

The cost is £850. The deposit they need is £400. He needs it doing in next few days. Im going to sell some things tomorrow in town. He is very poorly. Im hoping its not a nasal tumour :(

Hi, How is your cat doing? I sent pm yesterday but not sure if you received it?

Oh how sad. This happens so frequently and we know the reason so many pets are either put to sleep or put into dog pounds as owners simply cant pay huge vet bills. So many cant afford insurance either

Sadly i dont know any pet charities that can pay for vet treatment for animals not owned by the charity and its very complex grounds. Charities struggle at the best of time for cash. Especially around places like south yorkshire where the charities struggle so much.

The vets on attercliffe are owned by pdsa who only trrat poorly pets owned by people on certain benefits. Then out of hours that centre flicks over to vetsnow a private practice not offering subsidies to anyone

Which vets did you take him/her to. Whats the diagnosis at the moment

Hi everyone, sorry for no update.

I sold something which raised enough for a deposit and then Springfield Vets agreed to do the operation. They are giving me 30 days to pay the remainder which is just over £340. My cat had a 3" grass blade wrapped round his nasal passages which had been there a long time and caused an absolutely awful infection which turned quite dangerous. Hes on a long case of antibiotics but doing amazing and I cant thank the vets enough!! I just need to pay them now. Im so lucky they allowes to treat him! He is now insured with John Lewis.

Hope your puss recocers now and so pleased the vets have done some credit for you. I wish they would all do credit plans for people. One month is hard for such a fee isnt it

Fingers crossed all recovers well. Rr

Hope your puss recocers now and so pleased the vets have done some credit for you. I wish they would all do credit plans for people. One month is hard for such a fee isnt it

Fingers crossed all recovers well. Rr

Its is and I know I wont be able to find it all by then so will discuss it with them and hand over what I have got