Remington Road Parson Cross

I was born at no 16 in a a six house terrace and i have early memories of the Robinsons they lived at no 22. They moved out and the Plant family moved in. 12 Steers 14 Stokes 16 Crappers 18 Fowlers/ Leeks 20 Broomheads and 22 Robinsons/ Plants.

my dad Glynn Robinson + family was first family to live in there house on Remington Road wen mi dad was 4/5 yrs old

bk in 1950's they moved to cross as mushroom lane where they used to live in the back to back was getting demolished

so they bought on Remington road ecclesfield then moved on to brailsford ave where the lived 4 there wholelife

Edited by richw32
wrong info

I was born in the front bedroom of Remington Road Parson Cross. Mam and Dad moved in when the house when it was newly built after the war. I would love to hear from anybody who has any memories of the road and surrounding roads?, our family name was Crapper
any relation to Christine crapper/younge?

---------- Post added 26-04-2016 at 15:29 ----------

My uncle and aunt, John and Joan Dolby lived at number 5 Remington Drive
john and joans son paul was a teacher at colley school

My uncle and aunt, John and Joan Dolby lived at number 5 Remington Drive

I think John was my our pools man for many years, for some strange reason 30 year or more on I still remember his agents code that was stamped on every coupon. 47 R 23