Remington Road Parson Cross

I was born in the front bedroom of Remington Road Parson Cross. Mam and Dad moved in when the house when it was newly built after the war. I would love to hear from anybody who has any memories of the road and surrounding roads?, our family name was Crapper

No connection with the motor trade, I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters we all grew up on Remington and none of us went into the car trade, thanks for the reply

I was born in the front bedroom of Remington Road Parson Cross. Mam and Dad moved in when the house when it was newly built after the war. I would love to hear from anybody who has any memories of the road and surrounding roads?, our family name was Crapper

Used to go fishing with malcome crapper in 80" s

Some of my family moved into a new house at 3 Remington Road-Tom & Edith Glossop with their family 2 sons & a daughter.

Happy Days!

Hi.I'm roger gardner. I lived on Remington avenue .opp.school gate .mates with George Rodgers.David Whittam. Went to yew lane school.

My uncle and aunt, John and Joan Dolby lived at number 5 Remington Drive

My uncle and aunt, John and Joan Dolby lived at number 5 Remington Drive

I was told by my wife that the Dolby's were the only ones to have a telephone in the 50's and 60's.

I was told by my wife that the Dolby's were the only ones to have a telephone in the 50's and 60's.

Probably true. It must have been a family thing- we were in the same situation. Neighbours treated it like a public call box, with my parents co-operation. They used to knock on the front door, come in and use the phone, which was at the bottom of the stairs and leave their 3d or 4d on the table when they'd done. No messing with 'A' or 'B' buttons.

Anyone lived on or near Remington Avenue.Parson cross.1960,s

i knew the crappers but they lived on milnrow

my dad Glynn Robinson lived on Remington road when it was a new built house

his mam and dads names were Lilian & Maurice Robinson at no 18 Remington road ... I think or maybe no 16??

kids named..

Malcolm,Maurice,vivian,kevin,andrew,Glynn made the ROBINSONS family .:)