Woken up by wickes 7.30

SF never ceases to amaze me, some people have nothing better to moan about.

At 7.30am the day is half over ! Many days I have already done almost an hours work by then !

There really are so many lazy folk in this city !

Imagine what time the Wickes guy got out of bed to be delivering stuff at 7.30am !

Edited by Daven

All for a bulk bag of sand that somebody needs. Would it have been different if it was 10 bags of sand? As for engine running for 20 minutes probably trying to keep warm since he will have been in the cold yard since 6am+. Bin lorry picks our bins up at 7am every week. Doesn't wake me up. Oh wait that's because I'm already awake. Switch off before 9 am does that mean schools shouldn't start till after 9 as to not wake you up?

I think you'll find the general rules are no excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. 7.30 really is quite late.

7.30 this morning i thought a plane was landing on our road headlights blazing, orange flashing lights and ticking over for 30minutes ,all for one bag of sand,if the people were not up he should have switched off, message to wickes switch off before 9 am.

30 minutes? And you didn't take old lad a brew out...............

Naked.:o

Nothing wrong with deliveries at that time and needs engine running to make delivery. Whilst waiting they could have been doing checks or paperwork and was keeping warm. I hope you complain to the council about bin collections and things if they come earlier.

If that's all you got to moan about then you've got a simple life. No point complaining about the driver it's your neighbours fault. Have you spoke to them? They will have chosen he time

At £25 delivery charge for one bag of sand, they must have been getting there money's worth..

Very poor complaint...weekday at 730?

1 speak to your neighbour 1st ....they should have been up ready and sorting it quickly...but that requires face to face not keyboard warrior

2. If you get any work done on your house make sure your builders only work 1030am til 3pm and pay them the full day for it...

He probably kept his engine running to keep his heater warm on a cold and frosty morning I would be doing the same.

I can't believe what I'm reading. 7-30 isn't early for workmen to be at work.

4am this morning and the grit wagon woke me as he drove past gritting the road.

I turned over and went back to sleep....

4-30am and he passed again having gritted the mountain road so that the villagers were able to exit the village safely a couple of hours later.

I turned over and went back to sleep......