Leaflet/ flyers printed

In the next month i will be wanting flyers/ menus / posters etc printed. As i know im asking for much much budgets will be tight im asking for good quality and cheap please. If anyone has used anyone or knows anyone they are happy with i would be much appreciated if you could pass a number or website thanks

In the next month i will be wanting flyers/ menus / posters etc printed. As i know im asking for much much budgets will be tight im asking for good quality and cheap please. If anyone has used anyone or knows anyone they are happy with i would be much appreciated if you could pass a number or website thanks

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are asking......see my bold.

You need to define "quality and cheap" too. If its a business I wouldn't skimp on quality. I'm my experience (and opinion) printing isn't expensive for what you get but that depends on your idea of cheap and quality.

The advice I have is to do your own design or at least have a good brief for the design team at the printers. The going rate for a designer at a commercial printers in this area is £50 per hour.

The price then varies on size and quality of paper, quantity and method of printing. Digital print is cheaper than litho but not quite the same quality. It all depends on your target market and how you want to portray your business.

Does than answer your question?

Ive got basic idea in place. Ive been quoted around £260 for 2000 menus and them to design it. Which ive got idea in place just wants tweeking slightly. Is this a reasonable price or abit expensive like i thought? Cheers

I can't answer your questions as you haven't specified anything.

What size leaflets / menus? A4, A5, A6?

What quality / weight / type of paper?

Are they folded?

Are they printed single or double sided?

Colour or black print only?

Digital or litho?

Put these options in to the link at the foot of my post to compare prices.

I have used the same printer for almost seven years but I'm just currently ordering using a new printer as my previous supplier doesn't have a designer. I knew my design but they have altered my logo (at my request) and supplied some stock photos for the background etc. I already had the wording and general brief, stock photos I wanted and style / layout with exact wording so they only one tweak of the first draft was required. I paid £50 flat fee for design then the rest of the prices are as per the website. I can't vouch for them yet as I haven't received the goods. I have ordered quality stuff not the 'cheap as chips' range.

I think you need to design your leaflets and just get a printer to 'make it happen' with stock photos.

Have a look at this website. As I say, I have been in to see them but not received my order yet. They don't usually accept visitors, most stuff is done via their website.

You would probably have to pay up front if you are a new business.

This is who I am currently ordering with.

http://www.1clickprint.com/

hi.. try Pete at signs and print in Sheffield... he is great and can work within a budget ..

I use him a lot ..so I would recommend him ...give him a call on 0114 2852477

hope he can help you

chris c

Ho yes i understand its a4 folded 2 times full colour . Im new to this stuff so just getting options together. Is pete on infirmary road pal

yes.. he is a good bloke and very helpful

but gave you wrong phone no. it is 0114 2758979

Remember if you might buy more soon, well worth buying more now, just so cost effective.

Look online their are much better deals than your quote.

Edited by JaKS
Info added

I can recommend 221creative at Shalesmoor, quick service at a good price.

Try 'minueteman press' on attercliffe rd, we use them for all printing needs.

Cheap

Reliable

Good quality

I've always used instantprint for flyers, they are based in Rotherham and only charge £4.99 for delivery.

They also offer a template service for their folded leaflets if you don't already have your own design.