10 minute motivation massage

Just been told from our boss he's treating us to a company coming in for two hours to give all our team a 10 minute motivation massage each....can't wait, good idea? I think so!

Either way I'm looking forward to my knots popping out :)

Shak Jackson is her name who is coming btw in case you need to know on here I!

Motivational massage? What, does she shout inspiring phrases like 'Reach for the top' or 'Work it to the max' whilst smothering you in baby oil?

Ill be honest i have something similar about twice a month but the messages i get shouted at me a a bit more seedy. Worth the 60 quid though :D

Ha no its just a normal head and shoulder massage but they boost team morale apparently....I'm looking forward to mine I'm always full of knots with stress at our gaff!! :)

I think if I had a relaxing head/shoulder massage at work I'd probably then go off for a long lunch, spend the rest of the day staring into space and wonder off home early feeling quite happy.

Sod all actual work would get done though.

Ill be honest i have something similar about twice a month but the messages i get shouted at me a a bit more seedy. Worth the 60 quid though :D

hahahahaha

I think if I had a relaxing head/shoulder massage at work I'd probably then go off for a long lunch, spend the rest of the day staring into space and wonder off home early feeling quite happy.

Sod all actual work would get done though.

Now that's giving me an idea!!

Just been told from our boss he's treating us to a company coming in for two hours to give all our team a 10 minute motivation massage each....can't wait, good idea? I think so!

Either way I'm looking forward to my knots popping out :)

Shak Jackson is her name who is coming btw in case you need to know on here I!

Is this a typo?:D

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 20:33 ----------

I had one at the Hilton in Glasgow. Horrendous experience! I thought her bony fingers had penetrated the flesh round my ribs, and she were actually massaging my internal organs.

Can't complain though...it were a freebie.:D