Should we boycott Sam Smith's Brewery?

Actually it is my choice what I drink. There are plenty of breweries I can give business to without putting my pennies the way of this one. If at some stage information comes to light that they have been badly done to in this matter I might change my mind. But I'm pretty sure that I'll not be alone in giving The Old Brewery a wide berth.

Could you point out where I said you couldn't choose where you spent your cash?

Could you point out where I said you couldn't choose where you spent your cash?

Could you point out where I said you had?

Could you point out where I said you had?

Why did you quote my post in your post 23? The one where you said you can spend your money where you wanted?

It's ok Foxy. I have the same trouble...He doesn't like other people having opinions...Which differ from his god given, all knowing, once 'I've posted, there's no further need to post because I know best' stance.

And he accused me of being acidic!

So you - as a moderator no less decide to trawl the board to find more things to post arguments about. Couldnt bear having me ignore you on another thread so you decide to take your argument to this one?

I seriously expect better conduct that this from you Pete. You are acting like a child.

Don't get me started on ratebeer rubbish!

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 07:51 ----------

It's amazing he find time to combine brewing ale and having a top international singing career (now Oscar nominated no less) And now you want him to faff about with bridges?

Give the man a break.

If the brewery were owt to do with the singer they would be at the top of the boycott list without question!