Missing my old friend, David Darby

I know this is a long shot but, is there anybody out there who can put me in touch with a very old friend. His name is David Darby I grew up with him he lived on Dugdale Road Parson Cross and went to School at Yew Lane. I lost touch with him in the 70s and I believe he now lives in Preston. Any info would be great He had some brothers and a sister called Diane. I don't do this face book thing but could that help me, Thanks for Reading this post.

There is a david darby listed as living on allerton road,walton-le-dale.preston,his age is given as approx 65.Also at same address are julie and gemma darby.Hope this helps.

According to 192.com People Finder there is one person by that name living in Preston, Lancashire. If you want any more info, I'm afraid you'll have to pay 192.com for the privilege.

Thank you very much for the replies this will help me so much as Allerton Road sounds good as I think his sister once mentioned this.

Hello, I've just watched who I presume is the person in question, on a re-run of an episode of deal or no deal.

At the beginning of his game, he showed a photo of a daughter whom he hasn't seen since 1986, and I was having a nosey online to see if they were ever reunited. Anyway I stumbled upon this site.

If you'd like to confirm that it is the Dave Darby you are/were searching for, I'm sure you could download his game on DOND. It was from the 22nd of April 2008.

If you have an update on his relationship with his estranged daughter, please let me know. if

I know this is a long shot but, is there anybody out there who can put me in touch with a very old friend. His name is David Darby I grew up with him he lived on Dugdale Road Parson Cross and went to School at Yew Lane. I lost touch with him in the 70s and I believe he now lives in Preston. Any info would be great He had some brothers and a sister called Diane. I don't do this face book thing but could that help me, Thanks for Reading this post.

Loads of Darby's from area I knew Jim Dereck and cheryl but can't recall Dave must be same family though ....Used to go in Marples with Dereck he sadly passed away !