Where to buy Camera Supplies?

Hi, guys,

Just moved here not for long. My lens got a stain which lens pen failed to remove it. Do you know where could I buy accessories like clean fluid and lens wipes?

I googled there is a Jessops in Meadowhall but I want to find out if there is any shop in the city center first. :hihi:

Thanks,

Piece

Thanks guys! I shall check both place tmr - start from the close one. :heyhey:

@smithy266 you're right! there is a Harrison camera. It shown up when I reduce the search key words to "camera shop"

@Alkeys thanks for your warm welcome! I like here very much, feels like home already. :D

You are welcome. Yes Sheffield kinda grows on you, I love it here too :)

Harrisons is the best place to go. Also, if you're on Facebook the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/312798495551504/?fref=ts offers a lot for people, some of the stuff they sell are either used or brand new. Can negotiate. I've bought a canon 60d there before and the person who sold it to me was quite friendly with it.

Also

is that Doraemon? lol.

Edited by jepoyic

@jepoyic Thanks for the info! And agreed, Harrisons is the best place to go indeed.