Should Brexit MP's strike

Should Brexit politicians go on strike?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brexit politicians go on strike?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whatever

Still a facetious comment though...

Please go and look up what facetious means then come to back to me and explain why you think my comment fits that word.

Please go and look up what facetious means then come to back to me and explain why you think my comment fits that word.

Its not a big or unknown word, why are you struggling so? And while you're at it explain why feel the need to derail the thread even more, just to score points, and then credibly tell me that you're not being facetious...

Its not a big or unknown word, why are you struggling so? And while you're at it explain why feel the need to derail the thread even more, just to score points, and then credibly tell me that you're not being facetious...

How about you answer my valid, and non-facetious question first (you know facetious requires a humorous response to serious question, still not sure where I being humorous although I am pleased you find me funny, so few people do sadly) about why you put a comment about Sharia Law in the OP and how that links to MPs going on strike if they support a Brexit. I'm being serious, I cannot understand the relevance of it, but you clearly do so assume I'm a simpleton (shouldn't be hard going on your current view of me) and explain!

How about you answer my valid, and non-facetious question first (you know facetious requires a humorous response to serious question, still not sure where I being humorous although I am pleased you find me funny, so few people do sadly) about why you put a comment about Sharia Law in the OP and how that links to MPs going on strike if they support a Brexit. I'm being serious, I cannot understand the relevance of it, but you clearly do so assume I'm a simpleton (shouldn't be hard going on your current view of me) and explain!

It was a demonstration of how trustworthy Cameron isn't.

The humour you displayed was sarcastic and pedantic, designed to flame and detract, score points.

As for simpleton, I obviously would have to go and look up the definition, according to you!

It was a demonstration of how trustworthy Cameron isn't.

The humour you displayed was sarcastic and pedantic, designed to flame and detract, score points.

As for simpleton, I obviously would have to go and look up the definition, according to you!

No it wasn't at all. I was confused as to why you were trying to blame someone else for derailing the thread when you'd made the reference to Sharia Law, meaning it was fair game for discussion. That was all. No attempt at humour or point scoring at you, just trying to make you see that Sharia Law was ONLY being discussed as you'd referenced it!

Now we've cleared that up, back to the thread about should MPs strike? No, they shouldn't strike, they should leave the party if they absolutely disagree with the current stance being taken, or they can ignore the whip. They CANNOT be forced to vote with their party.

No it wasn't at all. I was confused as to why you were trying to blame someone else for derailing the thread when you'd made the reference to Sharia Law, meaning it was fair game for discussion. That was all. No attempt at humour or point scoring at you, just trying to make you see that Sharia Law was ONLY being discussed as you'd referenced it!

Now we've cleared that up, back to the thread about should MPs strike? No, they shouldn't strike, they should leave the party if they absolutely disagree with the current stance being taken, or they can ignore the whip. They CANNOT be forced to vote with their party.

Pull the other one it has bells on

Pull the other one it has bells on

Forget it. You've got your wish. Leaving this thread and any others that feature you well alone as you a clearly a class *******.

Forget it. You've got your wish. Leaving this thread and any others that feature you well alone as you a clearly a class *******.

That sentence doesn't even make sense... I see its a rant though, annoyed with what you started, did you score points? :rolleyes:

Good choice. Pretty much a waste of time.

Good choice. Pretty much a waste of time.

She only actually contributed in the end, just to cover themselves from being a blatant flamer.

Surely if you strike your constituents are not represented..unless you have a 'backup MP'.

The BBC is massively biased in everything it does! I put it on par with RT nowadays. Aljazera comes across as the most independent, and more importantly reports all news.

If its a biased / rigged / unfair campaign then we'll just want another one...

Yes, the parallels with the Scottish Independence referendum are pretty obvious. A close result which solved nothing.