Craft & Gift Event Venue Sought!

Can you recommend a good Sheffield Venue to hire for a Charity Craft/Gifts Event? Could be for a one-off event or on a monthly/quarterly basis. Please all have a think and let me know your thoughts. I've made a list, but would really appreciate some input from people in different areas of the City and different age groups.

Could be indoors/outdoors, with room for plenty a stalls/tables and free parking in the vicinity. It could be evenings, or weekends. I'm expect to pay, so please don't think I'm trying to cadge a freebee!

Also, if you are a local crafter or sell unusual gifts, would you be interested in showing off your wares/talents?

Thinking caps on please!:)

I've been to some good craft events at the St Mary's Centre nr Bramall Lane Roundabout

hi the tenants hall lowedges takes 30 stalls inside,has the tables ect and car park and off street parking,just pm me and I can help you,we run if you don't know the big lowedges festival event thanks,also heeley city farm have a hall and indoor facilities

thanks

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to reply! I will pm you this evening - both excellent suggestions.

Kind Regards

Cheryl

---------- Post added 15-01-2016 at 15:55 ----------

Thanks for your reply! I have dropped you an email.

Kind Regards

Cheryl

---------- Post added 15-01-2016 at 15:59 ----------

Thanks for replying! The St Mary's one is a good example. I'm planning to do similar, but moving around different localities, a sort of "floating market!"

the tenants hall at lowedges would be a great position for the south of Sheffield and is well known for events and has plenty of housing of all types within a close area thanks

ps my email address is Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk

Can you recommend a good Sheffield Venue to hire for a Charity Craft/Gifts Event? Could be for a one-off event or on a monthly/quarterly basis. Please all have a think and let me know your thoughts. I've made a list, but would really appreciate some input from people in different areas of the City and different age groups.

Could be indoors/outdoors, with room for plenty a stalls/tables and free parking in the vicinity. It could be evenings, or weekends. I'm expect to pay, so please don't think I'm trying to cadge a freebee!

Also, if you are a local crafter or sell unusual gifts, would you be interested in showing off your wares/talents?

Thinking caps on please!:)

Hi I am a florist, I sell flowers, plants and shabby chic gifts for your home and garden. I would be interested in having a stall. Thanks Nicola.

Try Sheffield works sports club

01142 780819 after 6pm nightly