Sheffield hotspots for photography?

I'm here for only a month and I want to know the best spots in Sheffield to take photographs of.

I've already done some of them but I think there are some hidden beauties in Sheffield too or am I a bit crazy? :loopy:

Peak districts and Endcliffe park are one of my faves.

I'm here for only a month and I want to know the best spots in Sheffield to take photographs of.

I've already done some of them but I think there are some hidden beauties in Sheffield too or am I a bit crazy? :loopy:

Depends on what types of shots you are taking but my haunts are :

Peace Gardens (Street)

Botanical Gardens (Macro, Landscape etc)

General City Centre (Street,Nightography,Light Trails)

Sheffield Arts Tower & surrounding area

Surrey Street (Street Art)

Here are a few from Sheffield to give you some ideas > http://nickscape.co.uk/news88501.html

I would also head out to the Peak District if you can, plenty to take pictures of around Ladybower which you can get to on the bus if needed.

search facebook for pictures of sheffield old and new ..sure you will get some great ideas and locations .

I'm looking for some sites within Sheffield to photograph Victorian and industrial buildings. Any obvious areas/streets to consider please? I'm not familiar with Sheffield, but would like to photograph Victorian streets, old Victorian factories, pubs and the like. Closer to the

town centre the better!

Thanks in advance :)

I'm looking for some sites within Sheffield to photograph Victorian and industrial buildings. Any obvious areas/streets to consider please? I'm not familiar with Sheffield, but would like to photograph Victorian streets, old Victorian factories, pubs and the like. Closer to the

town centre the better!

Thanks in advance :)

Attercliffe is a good spot a mix of old and new plus a bit of dereliction thrown in.

London Road and around that area are great for street, some real characters up there from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, its a great place.

Thanks. It rained yesterday so will come back another day!! Cheers for the suggestions