Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees

Yes, they really should have made sure they had all their documents when they fled a war zone. :rolleyes:

That's the problem... You don't know they have fled a war zone...without proof they could be anyone from anywhere...do you subscribe to the idea that we should just admit anyone if they turn up here?

That's the problem... You don't know they have fled a war zone...without proof they could be anyone from anywhere...do you subscribe to the idea that we should just admit anyone if they turn up here?

Its already been shown that many Afgans, Iraqis and some North Africans are claiming to be Syrians just to get asylum.

My question is why do these Muslims stay Muslim when they flee their Muslim homelands... Its the religious inequality and rule that made their life so bad in the first place. It like it was here a few hundred years ago, kings claimed to Gods on earth and have divine right, nonsense, literally!

But we dont just grant refugee status to anyone. The UK takes relatively low numbers of refugees compared to our European neighbours.

But we dont just grant refugee status to anyone. The UK takes relatively low numbers of refugees compared to our European neighbours.

Who cares about comparisons!

Who cares about comparisons!

Because its a big world out there and requires the co operation of other nations to deal with international issues.

Looking at what happened on the continent over New Year I'd say we've made a good decision.......I'm willing to bet that Merkel wishes she hadn't been so welcoming...

Because its a big world out there and requires the co operation of other nations to deal with international issues.

Cooperation is nothing to do comparing with the Jones's...

Looking at what happened on the continent over New Year I'd say we've made a good decision.......I'm willing to bet that Merkel wishes she hadn't been so welcoming...

Time will tell. Its not really a relevenat comparison because we were never in the position nor was there ever the inclination to take that many refugees. We won really know till 20-30 years from now.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 23:34 ----------

Cooperation is nothing to do comparing with the Jones's...

Dont strain yourself , it seem too much for you.

Time will tell. Its not really a relevenat comparison because we were never in the position nor was there ever the inclination to take that many refugees. We won really know till 20-30 years from now.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 23:34 ----------

Dont strain yourself , it seem too much for you.

It's hardly going to take 2 years not 20 years to see the savage effects of merkels madness. I predict Europe in 2016 will be bloody thanks to her, by 2036 hopefull it will all be over and sanity restored to our continent, and hopefully though i won't bet on it, theirs.

It's hardly going to take 2 years not 20 years to see the savage effects of merkels madness. I predict Europe in 2016 will be bloody thanks to her, by 2036 hopefull it will all be over and sanity restored to our continent, and hopefully though i won't bet on it, theirs.

Will just have to wait and see whether the doom mongers are proven correct.

Will just have to wait and see whether the doom mongers are proven correct.

Personally i'm for taking action to ensure we are free from this madness rather than thumb twilldling while we 'wait and see'. Do you want to see Koln recreated by Sheffield cathedral? I bloody don't mate.

Personally i'm for taking action to ensure we are free from this madness rather than thumb twilldling while we 'wait and see'. Do you want to see Koln recreated by Sheffield cathedral? I bloody don't mate.

Well you have plenty of like minded people on the forum you can chat to. Maybe you can have a get together.