Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees

Recently I read an interview with the man who immolated himself and started the whole thing rolling. He's full of regrets at what's happened.

Full of regret? He's dead and he was comatose until his death.

Full of regret? He's dead and he was comatose until his death.

I have powers that you can only dream of.

I have powers that you can only dream of.

The only thing that is powerful about you is your smell.

Thats a bit unkind because I'm not in the habit of telling lies and I genuinely recall reading something and now you have me doubting myself since you are right of course, he is dead and buried. Very strange.

Thats a bit unkind because I'm not in the habit of telling lies and I genuinely recall reading something and now you have me doubting myself since you are right of course, he is dead and buried. Very strange.

If you cant stand the fire... :P

Seems these refugees are so in need of British hospitality they are prepared to attack school Children to get it.

Can someone tell me again the reasons why we need to welcome these people into the UK?

ref: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/633689/Calais-migrant-crisis-refugees-attack-British-school-coach-rocks-violence

America and Britain created this mess :mad:

Now we have to sort it

These people are desperate and have NOTHING

How do YOU propose we solve this problem Berberis?

Now we have to sort it

The camp came to being in 2002 after the Red Cross camp that opened in 1999 became overwhelmed.

That took less than minute to find.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrants_around_Calais

What had America and the U.K done at that stage to "create the mess"?

Now we have to sort it

Muslim extremists created this mess, we got involved!

A solution, let the Muslim extremists kill each other (and the peaceful Muslims there) and we keep out of it, NOT!!!

G

They have been given the opportunity to apply for asylum in France and chosen not to do so. The reason most of them are trying to enter Britain illegally is because they know they do not have a good chance of getting genuine asylum in France and once in the UK they can either disappear or play the system for a few years.

It`s the good citizens of Calais and the surrounding area that I feel sorry for, the illegal economic migrants have no right to be there and the genuine refugees can claim asylum in France, the camp should be broken up and the illegal inhabitants removed, the genuine refugees offered asylum.

it's a camp full of stupid economic immigrants who believe the lies that they were told by the traffickers that the UK will give anyone who gets there free housing, clothes, money and a (well-paid) job for life

Edited by johncocker

Now we have to sort it

Again I'll ask, as yet no one can quantify this claim. How did we cause this issue in Syria?

I know you asked Berberis, but how does common sense and the rule of law grab you?

Insofar as the Jungle is concerned: round up and arrest all occupants, process any asylum claims made at the time of arrest, deport all illegals and refused claimants within 48 hours of status verification (illegal or asylum refused). The below should pre-empt the Jungle from re-emerging.

Insofar as the EU is concerned:

trap-door Schengen and re-establish full border checks throughout the EU (would have been nice to keep, and that was still a prospect this autumn...but it's far far too late for that by now);

sh*t-or-get-off-the-pot about the Dublin regs (either follow to the letter, or trap-door as well and replace with new fitter-for-purpose),

assign the €2b promised to Erdogan jointly

(i) to the outer border EU members states (Greece, Italy, Romania) strictly to assist with border securing and migrant processing tasks,

(ii) to an EU task force (to be staffed exclusively by Hungarians, Poles and like-minded; strictly no Germans, Dutch or Swedes allowed) missioned both (a) to monitor spending in (Greece, Italy, Romania) is on border policing and (b) to intercept and repatriate boat people to African or Turkish shores , and

(iii) to the UN as a contribution to help run displaced persons camps in the M-E.

Did I mention giving Erdogan the rods as well? No? Well, that as well. For style points :D

For the stone throwers of the OP, or the Taharrushers of Köln/Malmö/Frankfurt/... (.../etc. :(), or <whatever else criminal>, deport no matter what, on the spot. No ifs, no buts, no due process, no nothing, so long as the identification as a criminal is positive and evidence-based. 'They' have to start fearing the consequences of their acts, if 'they' are to learn the socio-legal lines which they have to toe if 'they' want to stay in the EU.

Edited by L00b