Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees

You have an inability to follow arguments. How come Zamo can see it instantly and you always struggle. The issue is if you get involved in other peoples conflicts then there are consequences involving the movement of people amongst other things.

No I wasnt only blaming the west, this is just you making it up again, thats why you are so obnoxious. I was talking about the west becayse the complaint was about consequences affecting the west i.e refugees.

It wouldnt do you any harm if you went away and read a few history books.

And it may help if you were less biased, and rude, you ain't no saint and go further than me in the rudeness department.

I know my history kid, even about you.

Because only the gormless tars everyone with the same brush. By all means deport people who do not respect our laws.

We keep hearing these stories and seeing the footage of hoardes of young men causing trouble though don't we. A lot of these men are lawless, it's not their fault it's the countries they come from but we certainly don't need people like that in our country, now ship them back and if they return... Ship them back again.

Yeah it was straight after Merkel wagged her magic finger admitting she had gotit wrong...

The assaults on women in Cologne and other German cities have prompted more than 600 criminal complaints, with the police investigation focusing on asylum seekers and migrants

I didn't realise it was 600...

https://www.rt.com/news/328985-austria-gun-sales-rise/

Austrians rush to arm themselves to protect against the threat.

It's pepper spray/CS gas in Germany (alright it's zerohedge...but facts are facts).

Meanwhile, in Finland...

Regrettably, all according to expectations. But faster than I anticipated, and increasingly so.

Edited by L00b

It's pepper spray/CS gas in Germany

Meanwhile, in Finland...

Regrettably, all according to expectations, . But faster than I anticipated.

Absolutely. Odin is the one true God and we should all follow him and his teachings, or we shall burn in hell for eternity. We must strike the heads from those who don't believe.

It's pepper spray/CS gas in Germany

Meanwhile, in Finland...

Regrettably, all according to expectations, . But faster than I anticipated.

The primary role of the state is to ensure security. When politicians show more interest in grandstanding over how 'compassionate' they are by opening the floodgates than in ensuring security people fill the gaps left by the duties the state vacated. Lets hope all our governments get a grip and stop this invaision in its tracks before it really does become constant open warfare on the streets of Europe.

What wars did we start abroad that has caused the influx of people from Syria?

How about the Syrian civil war as a starter? The West, including the UK, provided political,military and logistical support to opposition groups in order to try and bring about regime change. Look what it has achieved.

Except you are missing the point which was being made to Zamo, which he agrees with. You cnat moan about refugees fleeing from conflicts you have helped create.

You've embellished the point I was making. My point was simply that the West should keep it's beaks out of Muslim politics and culture because it is for them to find their own path and because our meddling consistently achieves the opposite of the (stated) policy intent.

I am happy to moan about refugees being allowed into Europe from conflict zones. I don't hold with the notion that we should punish ourselves financially and socially as penance for our sins. I don't want them here because they bring with them the causes of the problems they flee... their religion and culture.

There is a very good geopolitical argument for leaving evil dictators and despots to get on with suppressing, torturing and murdering the people who disagree with them inside their own borders.

Yes, it is a powerful argument. When a strategy has been proven several times over to achieve the opposite of the strategic objectives, then it is time to change strategy. As Einstein said, the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

No doubt there are many in the Muslim world who cannot believe how we live - godless souls, inflicted by capitalism and in dire need of enlightenment and liberation. How would people here react to them invade our lands to 'save' us? People in favour of intervention in foreign lands, with no experience or understand of their culture, should simple try to think how they would react if roles were reversed and it was them seeking to impose their values on us.

How about the Syrian civil war as a starter?

We didn't start it.

In some respects I wonder how much the NATO and Russia's military wanted to have a proxy poke at each other to see what sort of tools and strategies the other side had.

How about the Syrian civil war as a starter? The West, including the UK, provided political,military and logistical support to opposition groups in order to try and bring about regime change. Look what it has achieved.

We did not start that war, it was the result of the Arab spring that was started in Tunisia in December 2010.

Recently I read an interview with the man who immolated himself and started the whole thing rolling. He's full of regrets at what's happened.