Lake Behind Norwood Fisheries

i used to fish the lake behind norwood fishery for about a year or so but moved away. does anyone know who runs it now. i know it was quite cheap for a season ticket on there and wouldnt mind having another crack at it

I think it used to belong to the working mens club in Killamash. Don't know if they still own.

Maybe a trip down to speak to the anglers will get the correct details.

I'll have to have a trip over at the weekend. i remember getting the ticket from a guys house on the main road just past the painted on round about. i'll have to see what i can come up with.

i remember getting the ticket from a guys house on the main road just past the painted on round about. i'll have to see what i can come up with.
I'm the same. Haven't fished it for years - used to be some good tench in it. From what I've heard it is now mainly carp and you don't have to join the club and its fishing section, so I suspect it is either run as a money-maker for the club or has changed hands.

thats a shame. there were some huge rudd in there and a few pike so it was a very healthy water