Checking double glazing

Advice please. Need our 20 year old double glazing checked but very wary of who to get - don't want to have new windows if not necessary. My husband got someone out last year who did almost nothing but charged a lot and the problems are just as bad. Think it is only two windows but all could do with checking. Any recommendations please?

Two of bedroom windows appear to have twisted and let cold air in and whistle when windy. Bay window has condensation inside.

Hi am having the same problem condensation all over the window what do I need to do?

And I have damp in the rooms what can I do about it help!!

Hi am having the same problem condensation all over the window what do I need to do?

And I have damp in the rooms what can I do about it help!!

Have you got condensation on the inside of the double glazed glass, if so you will need to replace the glass.

---------- Post added 20-01-2016 at 15:53 ----------

Hi consul, I would be more than happy to come and have a look at you windows and give you a quote.

Good afternoon,

Were a local company in the Sheffield area if you wish to give us a call on 01909 517129 we will gladly pop over to you and give you a no obligation quotation.

Many thanks