Carboot Mega Thread 2016

I know that thanks, I want to know what time for sellers.

7am, they aren't allowed to open the gates until then for some reason.

Sellers start queueing from 5am onwards along the road to the Thorpe Hesley CC car boot field, and by the time the gates are opened, the queue can sometimes be quite a way down the main road!

All we are cancelled tomorrow. The ground is waterlogged.

This will be rearranged.

Regards

Secretary

Thorpe Hesley and High Green CC

What time does the tesco carboot on infirmary road start for buyers tomorrow?

What time does the tesco carboot on infirmary road start for buyers tomorrow?

I'd say get there as early as you can- I go at 7.30 and it is in full swing by then. So any time from 6.30 I think?

I am increasingly longing for a NES/SNES, Playstation 1 or other 'old' consoles to grace my shelves of gadgets that I once thought would be a good idea. You can get them on Ebay but I prefer seeing the seller in the eye. Does anybody know if these still show up on Car Boot Sales and which Car Boots are most likely places for me to target?

Try Freegle Sheffield. There is nearly always some post giving away old consoles/computers etc

Very busy at Tesco Infirmary Road this morning - probably due to Thorpe Hesley being cancelled. Plenty of sellers and buyers! Great stuff!

Anybody know if the carboots at Handsworth rec are worth selling at? Got loads to sell but can only do Saturday or is there any on bank holiday Monday?

Very busy at Tesco Infirmary Road this morning - probably due to Thorpe Hesley being cancelled. Plenty of sellers and buyers! Great stuff!

Yes great having a hard standing site no worries about muddy fields

Our next sale is 5th June and thanks to all who attended all pitch procèeds will go to the Sheffield Children's hospital charity

Indoor car boot at eckington civic centre Tuesday 31st may sellers from 530 buyers from 6pm £8 a table pm me