Carboot Mega Thread 2016

I heard saville street is on, its the first sunday of every month and shows on the sheffield city council website.

Also any news on thorpe hesley???

Was just going to ask the same?

How do i book tesco car boot? Has anyone details on it? Times prices etc? Also is it agood busy one? TIA

How do i book tesco car boot? Has anyone details on it? Times prices etc? Also is it agood busy one? TIA

Ring the store on 07718517175 to book or turn up on day

cars £6.50 Vans £9.50

Its a hard standing site

like any sometimes packed out sometimes a bit quieter

all pitch procèeds go to sheffield children's hospital charity

it starts at 6.00 to 6.30

Thanks Carbooty. Wow that's early

It is some come later and take the risk of getting a pitch

---------- Post added 08-09-2016 at 19:28 ----------

Carboot this Sunday Tesco Infirmary Road

pitches still available

There is going to be a new Saturday carboot on Saturday 24-09-2016 at the Waverley pub, Brinsworth Road, Catcliffe S60 5RW. £5 per car/ stall. All profits will go to the R.N.L.I. Any enquires 07736546866

Just to say that carboot at Tesco Infirmary Road this morning was very good - and that they're having another one there next Sunday. Good idea for buyers to get there early, as well as sellers! Some people arrived at 8am or 9am, or even later, to buy, and seemed surprised that sellers had been there from 6am!

Transport Club carboot is next held on Sunday 18th...next Sunday!!! 7.30am start ...food served throughout!!! Tel 0771553797 for more info....

There is going to be a new Saturday carboot on Saturday 24-09-2016 at the Waverley pub, Brinsworth Road, Catcliffe S60 5RW. £5 per car/ stall. All profits will go to the R.N.L.I. Any enquires 07736546866

Is this a one off? (just so i can add it to front page)?

Transport Club carboot is next held on Sunday 18th...next Sunday!!! 7.30am start ...food served throughout!!! Tel 0771553797 for more info....

Is this one a one off or are more due? (so i can add it to the front page on the right section.)

Thanks.

We hope to be holding one more car boot at the Transport Club this year, weather permitting...then we will be holding a monthly craft fair throughout autumn and winter!

It will depend on the response to this one but I am hoping it will be a good turnout then there will be another in October. All profits from the pitch fees will go to the R.N.L.I.