Carboot Mega Thread 2016

With May Day coming up, can anyone recommend a car boot for the bank holiday Monday? I know Twin peaks and oldcotes both run boots on a bank holiday, are there any others not far from Sheffield? Heard Barlow mentioned once or twice before, can anyone shed any light on whereabouts it is, how much to stand, and a start time, thanks in advance.

Stood at the first Thorpe Hesley boot, still a good boot, good turnout, well run:thumbsup:

With May Day coming up, can anyone recommend a car boot for the bank holiday Monday? I know Twin peaks and oldcotes both run boots on a bank holiday, are there any others not far from Sheffield? Heard Barlow mentioned once or twice before, can anyone shed any light on whereabouts it is, how much to stand, and a start time, thanks in advance.

Stood at the first Thorpe Hesley boot, still a good boot, good turnout, well run:thumbsup:

Car Boots held at Barlow are all on the summer bank holiday Mondays.It is on a sloping field so it drains well.At one time the field used to get full of sellers but now it is down to about half,nevertheless it is pretty well attended by buyers.I think it starts about 7am.If you go to Chesterfield down the by pass,turn full right at the first roundabout and you will pick up the Barlow sign.Just follow the signs and you will come to the car boot,it is on the main road.

Edited by ivan edake
Wrong info.

is tesco carboot on infirmary rd on the 1st may please

Not as far as I know.

just going on with thishttp://www.information-britain.co.uk/showPlace.cfm?Place_ID=29586

---------- Post added 01-05-2016 at 07:42 ----------

http://www.yorkshireautojumble.co.uk/car_boot/tesco_car_boot_sale_sunday.shtml

I go to these when it is on. They don't have them at regular intervals, just when they decide, then they advertise it on this forum and on a banner outside the store. I went last week and heard that the next one would be in 2-3 weeks from then. There was no banner outside the store yesterday, so I guess not?

is there any carboots mayday bank holiday

monday

See posts 86 and 87.

I am increasingly longing for a NES/SNES, Playstation 1 or other 'old' consoles to grace my shelves of gadgets that I once thought would be a good idea. You can get them on Ebay but I prefer seeing the seller in the eye. Does anybody know if these still show up on Car Boot Sales and which Car Boots are most likely places for me to target?

I have seen consoles at the Hillsborough Arena boot last year. Could just be a case of go and see. The first post is updated with the boots that have been posted to date.

I have seen consoles at the Hillsborough Arena boot last year. Could just be a case of go and see. The first post is updated with the boots that have been posted to date.

Walking distance, always useful, thanks Alison!

We are hoping to sell at a carboot this month but it's awkward on a Sunday as we take our daughter to swimming lessons, is there any car boots on Saturdays or looking at next bank holiday on 30th.

Tesco Infirmary Road carboots

next ones are 8th and 22nd May

all pitch procèeds go to charity this year we are supporting the

Sheffield Children's hospital

cars £6.50 Vans £ 9.50

We are a hard standing site but the forcast for Sunday is good

contact details 07718517175

What time does the car boot start on Saturday at woodseats school?

as hope valley started yet, and is it worth going as its a long way to go