Carboot Mega Thread 2016

BAKEWELL CAR BOOT STARTS ON SUNDAY MARCH 6th AND RUNS EVERY WEEK AND BANK HOLIDAY MONDAYS UNTIL NOVEMBER.IT IS ON THE SHOWGROUND AND STARTS AT 7am.

---------- Post added 15-02-2016 at 14:55 ----------

TANSLEY CAR BOOT OPENS SUNDAY 21st FEBRUARY AT 7am.

Dinnington, not yet. Will give out dates, when I find them out. 20p to get in, just to look around.

Can anybody tell me when the next Car Boot is on at Tesco on Spital Hill.Thanks.

Can anybody tell me when the next Car Boot is on at Tesco on Spital Hill.Thanks.

Its on first Sunday of every month according to the banner outside.

Does anyone know yet when car boots will take place at Thorpe Hesley and High Green Cricket Club ground next to Junction 35 of the M1, at Tesco Infirmary Road, at Hillsborough Arena, and at Paces High Green? Can't wait to start emptying the garage!

Thanks in advance.

Are there any really big car boot sales in the Yorkshire area please

Its on first Sunday of every month according to the banner outside.

Thanks for the info ascendermoim.

Car boot at tesco spital hill on atm. Quite a few selling

TOTLEY YARD SALE

SUNDAY 17th APRIL

People from all over Totley will be selling from the front of the houses.

List of sellers with map available from 16 The Grove, S17 4AS at 10.45am, not before.

All proceeds go to local charities and voluntary organisations.

Enquiries: jennie@hadish.f9.co.uk

TOTLEY YARD SALE

SUNDAY 17th APRIL

People from all over Totley will be selling from the front of the houses.

List of sellers with map available from 16 The Grove, S17 4AS at 10.45am, not before.

All proceeds go to local charities and voluntary organisations.

Enquiries: jennie@hadish.f9.co.uk

Have you any idea roughly, how many houses will be selling,and as I can't get there early, what time they finish selling? Thanks.

Hi there, can any more light be shed on the boot at Tescos Spital Hill? What is the cost of selling? Is it selling from the back of the car, or side on? The boot at the Procact last week was moved inside the stadium, the South stand, and was better than expected. Could someone also confirm the date of the next indoor boot at the Venue, Stocksbridge, please. The link to the Sheffield Markets site is showing it on the 20th of Feb, the Venue's own site is showing the 13th?????:confused:

Hi The following dates are when venue stocksbridge are having indoor carboot, opens from 9am refreshments available

12th March

15th April

14th may

25th June

24th sept

22nd oct

19th Nov

3rd Dec

Hillsborough arena is 12th June and later dates to follow this week on their FB group

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 20:34 ----------

Does anyone know yet when car boots will take place at Thorpe Hesley and High Green Cricket Club ground next to Junction 35 of the M1, at Tesco Infirmary Road, at Hillsborough Arena, and at Paces High Green? Can't wait to start emptying the garage!

Thanks in advance.

The following dates are when venue stocksbridge are having indoor carboot, opens from 9am refreshments available

12th March

15th April

14th may

25th June

24th sept

22nd oct

19th Nov

3rd Dec

Hillsborough arena is 12th June with more dates to follow on their FB page/website this week.

Unsure when Thorpe hesley is but think they start April-oct. can't find info on their website

---------- Post added 07-03-2016 at 20:37 ----------

REGULAR CARBOOTS

VENUE INDOOR CARBOOT

MANCHESTER ROAD

STOCKSBRIDGE

S36 1AJ

0114 2838692

£10 to sell includes table

Refreshments and food available

Opens from 9am

12th March

15th April

14th may

25th June

24th sept

22nd oct

19th Nov

3rd Dec

---------- Post added 10-03-2016 at 23:21 ----------

Welcome to the mega thread 2016.

Please post your carboot sales, either on going or up and coming later in the year and I will add them to this post. I'm going to start this one afresh. (easier that way as I don't know what carboots are on at present with it being winter.) This thread can only work with your help and support on the update of Carboot sales!

REGULAR CARBOOT SALES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pedlars Corner Community Flea / Carboot @ Abbeydale Picture House in the Sheffield Antiques Quarter is all year round.

1st Sunday of the Month 10-3 - Inside & Out

Dates for 2016

6 Mar, 3 Apr, 1 May, 5 Jun, 3 July, AUG – NO EVENT, 4 Sept, 2 Oct, 6 Nov, 4 Dec

Space Outdoors and limited spaces indoors £10 (Vans £15)

Book Via our Website

Straight to Booking Form

2 Free spots for Charities, Social Enterprises, Schools & Local Groups (please contact 07939 565587 direct to book free spots)

Located at The Abbeydale Picture House 387 Abbeydale Rd, Sheffield, S7 1FS in the heart of the Sheffield Antiques Quarter Entry £1 Kids Free Dogs Welcome OUTSIDE & limited INSIDE stalls & WHATEVER THE WEATHER Great Community Bargain Hunt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAKEWELL CAR BOOT STARTS ON SUNDAY MARCH 6th AND RUNS EVERY WEEK AND BANK HOLIDAY MONDAYS UNTIL NOVEMBER.IT IS ON THE SHOWGROUND AND STARTS AT 7am.

TANSLEY CAR BOOT OPENS SUNDAY 21st FEBRUARY AT 7am.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The Sheffield Markets Page has a Site for a few Carboots/Events: http://sheffieldmarkets.com/markets/other-markets/temporary-markets-fairs-and-car-boot-sales

2016 Car Boot dates announced:

100 spaces

June – 12th & 19th

July – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st

August – 7th

Tickets Cars £7, Vans £10

On day Cars £8, Vans £11

NO SELLERS BEFORE 7.15am

These events take place in order to raise much needed funds for our charity.

The selling of crisps drinks and sweets is in direct

competition to our own fundraising efforts and therefore

not allowed on this site. Charity No. 1126206

---------- Post added 10-03-2016 at 23:22 ----------

2016 Car Boot dates announced:

100 spaces

June – 12th & 19th

July – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st

August – 7th

Tickets Cars £7, Vans £10

On day Cars £8, Vans £11

NO SELLERS BEFORE 7.15am

These events take place in order to raise much needed funds for our charity.

The selling of crisps drinks and sweets is in direct

competition to our own fundraising efforts and therefore

not allowed on this site.

Anyone been to old cotes yet this year? Heard its not been very busy, but doing my first there tommorow.

Also, what are good saturday car boots? I usually do the twin-oaks one, but its was poor for myself last year and cancelled today.

Whats the tansley one like on a saturday? Any restrictions as the sunday one doesnt.