Carboot Mega Thread 2016

Can I suggest to the moderators that this mega thread is split in two

1. A moderator managed thread that only posts dates and details of car boots

2. Discussion thread for likes of...what's Carboot at hillsborough like?

Or is it any Good? Where is on. Next weekend?

So much of last years thread was lazy people who didn't read the dates posted on 1st page

So for me split into 1 dates and details only and 2 chit chat

Afraid it's staying as one thread as that is the point of a Megathrad. The first page can only be updated if people actually say what boots are on at any given time.

Unfortunatley we cant stop being being lazy and not reading the first post. It would be the same with a split thread. They would likely be 'lazy' and not read the dates one.

Thanks very much, which one was that? Was many buyers there too?

Sorry it was Oldcoates. There were more walking round than standing about 40/50 cars parked up for buying.

Sorry it was Oldcoates. There were more walking round than standing about 40/50 cars parked up for buying.

Thanks for your reply

Hi Thanks so much for hosting this great page - Just to let you know....

Pedlars Corner Community Flea / Carboot @ Abbeydale Picture House in the Sheffield Antiques Quarter is all year round.

1st Sunday of the Month 10-3 - Inside & Out

Dates for 2016

7 Feb

6 Mar

3 Apr

1 May

5 Jun

3 July

AUG – NO EVENT

4 Sept

2 Oct

6 Nov

4 Dec

Pedlars Community Flea on Facebook

Space Outdoors and limited spaces indoors £10 (Vans £15)

Book Via our Website

Straight to Booking Form

2 Free spots for Charities, Social Enterprises, Schools & Local Groups (please contact 07939 565587 direct to book free spots)

Located at The Abbeydale Picture House

387 Abbeydale Rd, Sheffield, S7 1FS in the heart of the Sheffield Antiques Quarter

Entry £1 Kids Free Dogs Welcome

OUTSIDE & limited INSIDE stalls & WHATEVER THE WEATHER

Great Community Bargain Hunt

Just wanted to give praise to stewards at the Proact car boot, last Sunday 31st. Thought they did well in organising the boot inside the stand. For the first attempt they did well, could have been a real banana skin. Was nice to be under cover and out of the wind.

All Car Boot this Sunday 7th Feb at Tesco Spital Hill bottom car park 8.30 sellers 9.00 buyers need to get this one to take off as undercover

Anybody know what's best bet to do a stall tomorrow? Usually do old Coates or Donny but got electricals so don't want to ruin everything.

Was thinking proact???

Hi there, can any more light be shed on the boot at Tescos Spital Hill? What is the cost of selling? Is it selling from the back of the car, or side on? The boot at the Procact last week was moved inside the stadium, the South stand, and was better than expected. Could someone also confirm the date of the next indoor boot at the Venue, Stocksbridge, please. The link to the Sheffield Markets site is showing it on the 20th of Feb, the Venue's own site is showing the 13th?????:confused:

I literally posted a question in the business sector a minute before for a list of dates for car boot sale in Sheffield, and now hope I have come across this post a bit earlier. Many thanks for the dates, and look forward to bringing my kids around for some fun shopping.

If you're disabled like myself or if the weather is poor it might be worth trying Onlinecarbooty.com which is an online car boot sale. I do quite well there.

Pedlars Corner Carboot - Many thanks to everyone who came and supported this event today - to all the traders who made it despite a pretty poor weather forcast. These events support not only the development of the Sheffield Antiques Quarter but also The Abbeydale Picture House and the development of this iconic building... Really really grateful. Thanks for your patience whilst work takes place on the building as it impacted on the number of stalls we were able to have today inside...

Thanks so so much. Hendrika Stephens

The Next Event is Sun March the 6th 10-3

https://www.facebook.com/PedlarsCornerCarboot/

Book via our online booking form on our website http://sheffieldantiquesquarter.co.uk/pedlars-corner-carboot/