Unarc.dll error code 6 and 7

Hello. So I have got original not pirated games, GTA V and Far Cry 4.

I have tried installing GTA V, but whenever i get to 3-4% I get this error:

Unarc.dll returned error code-6, then something about social club pops up, and rockstar installer turns itself down. I have tried reseating my ram, chkdsk, anti malware, run it as administrator, move rockstar installer, change the installation directory but nothing helps. I have read that it might be due to hdd bad sectors? With far cry 4, I insert the CD disc, launch setup, and about 2% I get unarc.dll error code-7.

My pc specs:

AMD x4 750K

1TB seagate hdd

8 ram corsair vengeance

ati r7 250

Win 8.1

Tried, not helping

You've got a corrupt library on your PC, in this case the unarc dll. It's used by the installer to uncompress and install the game files. It might not actually be corrupt, just a newer version than the installer expects.

I'd try locating the file on the PC, renaming it to unarc.dll.old, reboot the PC and then try and install the game. My guess is that the game will install the library again from the install CD as part of the installation.