Your first love?

Maureen Hobson off Skye Edge Road.

Mine used to be a member on here, but sadly I heard from another member he died around 2010.

J Beere thought she was fab, let her slip away but when I look in mirror, I

think she had a lucky escape. HA HA.

hhhhhhrrrrrvvvcv

Edited by EdmundH

Depends what you mean by "first love." First one I had a childhood crush on? First one that resulted in a "meaningful relationship," a term no longer used nowadays? I'll settle for first girl I "necked" (sorry, "snogged" with :hihi:). Jackie Youd, Hastilar Rd near Richmond Park. She worked at Banners, I was a schoolboy at High Storrs Grammar.

For me it was probably either Jane Wilson or Patricia Mitchell at Abbeydale Juniors.

My first love was Marion Thompson. We met in 1967, and we were married in 2007. I don't like to rush into things ;) and we are still very much in love. :love:

One of my first loves contacted me recently after he met my mum by chance, and it was really good to catch up. He was in the sixth form when I was in 4th year, and he moved away to university when he finished school, but he's moved back now.

Shelagh. Enough said.

Letitia... ditto

My first love was Marion Thompson. We met in 1967, and we were married in 2007. I don't like to rush into things ;) and we are still very much in love. :love:

I thought of you as a guy who likes to think things through, before making a decision, now I know I was right LOL;) Great story.

Edited by TORONTONY

My first really grown up love was, Ursula Margot Reder aka 'Twill'.

It was the early sixties and we were both deeply and madly in love with each other,

I even asked her Dad for his permission to get married. He was a rather stern, Polish miner and he said, ' you are both a bit young, give it a while'. He was right in a way.

After about two years Twill threw me but said we should get together again in a couple of years after we had both experienced a bit more of life, we never did.

It was just about this time of year we parted fiftyone years ago and I still think about her, in fact only last night I dreamt about her.

She lives in Sheffield I believe and is now Sarah Vickers, a complete name change but my deep down feelings have never changed.