Microchipping Service!

Karl did my old boy Ginger who was feral , he was totally happy with you.

Hi I got my cat microchipped about 3 yrs ago. I have lost his mircochip info and also forgot where I got him chipped. his details has my old number on it and I need to update it.

Do you know if there is a way to change his details even tho I dont know who he is chipped with?

Its the same with my other cat ( sadly she went missing last year :( she too has my old number on her chip but i cant find her documents either. I got her chipped at rspca sheffield branch about a year ago.

Cerid, take your cat to the vet to be scanned. They should be able to tell you what chip company it is and then you'll have to contact them about what to do next.

Thank you Angel :)

I got her chipped at rspca sheffield branch about a year ago.

I'm pretty sure it will be with AVID PetTrac then as all the cats we had chipped with them last year got those chips. http://www.avidplc.com/

Like Angel22 says though .. if you take your cat to be scanned at the vets they'll be able to tell you which company ... and of course the number. The first digits of the number show which company it is.