The Original United v The Manchester Upstarts

Is this the worst man utd display ever?

Is this the worst man utd display ever?

Sounds really boring on 5 live.

lovin it,,, another sheffield double ,,what a depressing team manure have become,,,,,

dear dear dear so close, Hammond will be reliving that tackle for the rest of eternity

Well done lads, you gave Man Utd a game. What a pathetic excuse of a team they are now Fergie has left them.

To be fair, he was caught on the left shin but the way their players flicked both legs up as he went down is what's annoying me.

Onwards and upwards Blades, you have done us proud once again.

lovin it,,, another sheffield double ,,what a depressing team manure have become,,,,,

I see the immaturity hasn't changed on here...

Edited by Longy67

Well done lads, you gave Man Utd a game. What a pathetic excuse of a team they are now Fergie has left them.

To be fair, he was caught on the left shin but the way their players flicked both legs up as he went down is what's annoying me.

Onwards and upwards Blades, you have done us proud once again.

Exactly, Hammond barely brushed his leg, then Depay threw both legs back like Tom Daley... The kind of thing Robert Pires used to do, look for contact then make a theatrical fall over it. He did it again after to get a free kick off Basham, when Basham clearly won the ball.

Hate the way that football has gone, that it comes to such theatrics...

I just wish we could've defended like that in the league, we would be top two if we had! Good effort today, and need to take that into the league.

Don't see many people upset really, many proud Blades posting online right now, rightly so. If you want to troll, try harder.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 19:40 ----------

Exactly, Hammond barely brushed his leg, then Depay threw both legs back like Tom Daley... The kind of thing Robert Pires used to do, look for contact then make a theatrical fall over it. He did it again after to get a free kick off Basham, when Basham clearly won the ball.

Hate the way that football has gone, that it comes to such theatrics...

I just wish we could've defended like that in the league, we would be top two if we had! Good effort today, and need to take that into the league.

It says so much that they had to use "theatrics" to beat a League One team. All that money spent and were so close a laughable result. They won but I feel that will be another nail in van Gaals coffin...

I see the immaturity hasn't changed on here...

Yes, those that seem to like to troll for an argument are pretty poor on here nowadays, good job there is an ignore button :)

Owls fan here, but such a shame that happened at the very last. A good payday missed out on, and possible progression, because a player can't use his brain in the last few minutes of the match and keep it clean, (although it did sound like the Man Utd player made a meal of things.).