Finished Window Board

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the white finished MDF window board from, at least 2500mm long? B&Q have it, but the longest length they have is 2100mm.

Thanks

Have you thought about using pvc its easy to fit and last much longer you can get a 5meter facia board for about £15 and cut it to size easy mate.

Arnold lavers, jewson or local builders merchants you can buy a plastic coated product which doesn't need painting called duraboard from places like eurocell or as suggested by zak capping board(scratches easy) hope this helps thanks Jordan I can supply and install if you'd prefer

Have you thought about using pvc its easy to fit and last much longer you can get a 5meter facia board for about £15 and cut it to size easy mate.

Yeah I looked at this... The missus isn't keen on the uPVC 'look'...

Arnold lavers, jewson or local builders merchants you can buy a plastic coated product which doesn't need painting called duraboard from places like eurocell or as suggested by zak capping board(scratches easy) hope this helps thanks Jordan I can supply and install if you'd prefer

Ah, OK let me have a look at that... Thanks both.

Travis Perkins stock 3.6m lengths of the MDF type.

Travis Perkins stock 3.6m lengths of the MDF type.

Hi mate, i had a look at TP, I could only find the primed stuff, which still needs finishing and 'looking after', if they do the finished product, could you send a link maybe?

You'd have to gloss or sati it after anyway a as when it's cut to length and shape you would have bare timber edges.

I've only ever viewed the white painted mdf mouldings as pre-primed.