Is Sheffield safe from 'Cheesy men' at the Peace Gardens now?

I'm glad you and Nagel are so easy with the idea of 'men from another culture doing what's familar to them'. Sexual assault, gang rape and robbery? And there's a lot of them. And they've already learned that excuses are going to be made for them. That's going to be fun for the host population.

But, a few young girls gang raped here and there? A minor price to pay for the warm glow that the do gooders have had from helping people in 'need'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously.

You have very clearly misunderstood my post.

I was not referring to the above neither do I condone rape or any kind of aggression.

My original post, and this is what I was referring to, was to discussion on an online forum as opposed to events in Rotherham etc.

If I have caused offence by my mistake I apologise profusely.

You have very clearly misunderstood my post.

I was not referring to the above neither do I condone rape or any kind of aggression.

***** was referring to the sex assaults, rapes and robberies that occurred in Germany on NYE. You bolded the part saying it was 'men from other cultures' behaving in ways familiar to them? You then commented 'Exactly'.

So, what did you mean then? Which bit of 'Exactly' did I misunderstand? :confused:

Edited by natjack
removed poster's name at their request

Perhaps these cheesy people can be found jobs in the steel or cutlery works or maybe down the pit as has been the tradition of immigrants to Sheffield over the last century or so.

No time for ogling young girls in the PIECE Gardens when you are covered in muck and all you need is a good sleep so as to be ready for the next shift at Steel Peach and Tozer or down Treeton pit.

I'm glad you and Nagel are so easy with the idea of 'men from another culture behaving in a way that's familar to them'. Sexual assault, gang rape and robbery? And there's a lot of them. And they've already learned that excuses are going to be made for them. That's going to be fun for the host population.

But, a few young girls gang raped here and there? A minor price to pay for the warm glow that the do gooders have had from helping people in 'need'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously.

I wasn't condoning the behaviour at all. I was pointing out that it's typical of the misogynistic culture of the countries the perpetrators come from.

Does anyone find it a little strange

That there was essentially a 'flash mob'

Assault crowd nye in Germany of 1000?

Sounds pretty staged to me :nod:

It's hard enough getting 4 mates together

Let alone 1000 :hihi:

Staged? By whom? The mob themselves or someone else?

It demonstrates the same mindset so common on this forum, as Cyclone said in another post 'It's like they're wearing blinkers' :)

They'd rather victim blame than face up to telling their sacred cows that their behaviour is not acceptable in the west and they'll be punished for it. It's the women who should change their behaviour obviously. Hijab this month and then if that doesn't do the trick, burqa next?

The longer it remains blinkered to what is happening in its midst – and this doesn't mean just out-and-out terrorism – the worst the outcome and the longer it will take to fix it.The whole of liberal-democratic Europe is in denial.

They pretend to be against homophobia and misogyny, but remain silent when these views are endemic in certain ideologies, if those ideologies are seen to be held by 'minority' groups

it's a weird racism whereby they believe these kind of views are acceptable if part of the culture of a minority group.

Any criticism of, for example, homophobic attitudes across the Muslim world are shouted down as racist. It's treasonous in the way it allowed thousands of girls (children) to be abused over many years without challenge (by the social services, the police, the media, etc) - for example.

Perhaps these cheesy people can be found jobs in the steel or cutlery works or maybe down the pit as has been the tradition of immigrants to Sheffield over the last century or so.

No time for ogling young girls in the PIECE Gardens when you are covered in muck and all you need is a good sleep so as to be ready for the next shift at Steel Peach and Tozer or down Treeton pit.

did you not know those industries died many many years ago:loopy:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/08/cologne-attacks-hard-questions-new-years-eve#_=_

Good article.

Problem is many dismiss the story as just another "anti immigration" rant but it is a real problem that needs highlighting.

What happened in Cologne was disgusting and needs talking about.

It's an awful, hand-wringing article, blaming the BNP and the police for journalists failings and just about anyone except for the immigrants who were molesting these poor young ladies. It's pathetic and if I could be bothered I'd pick it apart line by line. But an intelligent person reading it could do that all by themselves by just reading it.

It's an awful, hand-wringing article, blaming the BNP and the police for journalists failings and just about anyone except for the immigrants who were molesting these poor young ladies. It's pathetic and if I could be bothered I'd pick it apart line by line. But an intelligent person reading it could do that all by themselves by just reading it.

Thank you. Yes I agree. I see she is still peddling the lie that 'there’s no evidence linking recently arrived refugees to the attacks'

Of the 31 people whose names are known so far, 18 of those are currently seeking asylum in Germany (nine were Algerian, eight Moroccan, five Iranian, four Syrian, two German citizens, an Iraqi, a Serb and a U.S. citizen)

Thank you. Yes I agree. I see she is still peddling the lie that 'there’s no evidence linking recently arrived refugees to the attacks'

Of the 31 people whose names are known so far, 18 of those are currently seeking asylum in Germany (nine were Algerian, eight Moroccan, five Iranian, four Syrian, two German citizens, an Iraqi, a Serb and a U.S. citizen)

It will only get worse. It is so depressing for our children and their children. The longer the Guardian and its imbecillic reporters continue to live in denial, the worse it will be. To transplant people from one culture to another and expect them t understand can never end well. And it won't. :help:

Nagel was referring to the sex assaults, rapes and robberies that occurred in Germany on NYE. You bolded the part saying it was 'men from other cultures' behaving in ways familiar to them? You then commented 'Exactly'.

So, what did you mean then? Which bit of 'Exactly' did I misunderstand? :confused:

I made a mistake - I misread the post - and I have apologised. I have deleted the post.

What exactly do you want me to do now natjack ?:confused:

Edited by Daven

Posts linking to the Abbeydale Road closure have been removed. There was no reason to bring it up in here. So please do not bring it up again.