Is Sheffield safe from 'Cheesy men' at the Peace Gardens now?

closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears sing sing la la la ! doesnt make it go away, it is happening and it was 9 years ago, in fact its getting worse, also its pretty hypocritical considering the likely religion of the protaganists?

Does anyone find it a little strange

That there was essentially a 'flash mob'

Assault crowd nye in Germany of 1000?

Sounds pretty staged to me :nod:

It's hard enough getting 4 mates together

Let alone 1000 :hihi:

The feminist cause seems to have been hijacked by violent, insecure and bigoted people. Thats a shame as the first and second wave of feminism did so much good for women. Now they seem to be bordering on fascist in their actions.

Well, the media certainly portrays it that way, and the militant ones certainly do not help the cause. If you have to pull a man down to push up a woman then you are doing it the wrong way. The aim is(perhaps that should read 'should be'!) to push women up while they pull other men up with them.

Anyway, we've gone off topic with this!

Well, the media certainly portrays it that way,

Do not be fooled. It is that way.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 23:14 ----------

and the militant ones certainly do not help the cause. If you have to pull a man down to push up a woman then you are doing it the wrong way. The aim is(perhaps that should read 'should be'!) to push women up while they pull other men up with them.

It looks like the modern aim is to push women up whilst pushing men down and at the same time blame them for everything. You know, the patriarchy?

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 23:14 ----------

Looking at the thread title? Yes, sorry for my part in that.

:)

There's no actual evidence that it was a pre-meditated or organised event. I suspect it was just an unfortunate gathering of men from another culture, behaving in a way that was familiar to them.

There were similar assaults on women, including foreign journalists in Tahrir Square in Cairo during the Arab Spring demonstrations there.

For instance - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/05/egypt-women-rape-sexual-assault-tahrir-square

Well, the media certainly portrays it that way, and the militant ones certainly do not help the cause. If you have to pull a man down to push up a woman then you are doing it the wrong way. The aim is(perhaps that should read 'should be'!) to push women up while they pull other men up with them.

Best expressed reality of real feminism I ever saw sarge :)

There's no actual evidence that it was a pre-meditated or organised event. I suspect it was just an unfortunate gathering of men from another culture, behaving in a way that was familiar to them.

There were similar assaults on women, including foreign journalists in Tahrir Square in Cairo during the Arab Spring demonstrations there.

For instance - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/05/egypt-women-rape-sexual-assault-tahrir-square

I was going to say something similar but couldn't recall when it happened.

Absolutely agree with you there, added to the fact that similar outrages occurred in other cities at the same time. Rape and sexual assault have been used as weapons of war throughout history. Nothing better for getting the local men riled up, is there?

Expect to see it all ramp up during the summer months as their positions are consolidated. With stupid people like the mayor of Cologne in charge telling the WOMEN to moderate their behaviour, what sanctions are there going to be, after all?

Merkell needs to get her act together or we'll be having Germans queuing up to get into UK as well.

Absolutely agree with you there, added to the fact that similar outrages occurred in other cities at the same time. Rape and sexual assault have been used as weapons of war throughout history. Nothing better for getting the local men riled up, is there?

Expect to see it all ramp up during the summer months as their positions are consolidated. With stupid people like the mayor of Cologne in charge telling the WOMEN to moderate their behaviour, what sanctions are there going to be, after all?

Merkell needs to get her act together or we'll be having Germans queuing up to get into UK as well.

Well this wouldn't have happened if the women had been dressed modestly instead of provocatively. Time for Burkhas I think.

Rotherham council and SYP took this stance , and look what happened there.

I was referring to folks gossiping on an online forum - it's hardly the same really is it ?

Edited by Daven

Exactly.

Folks becoming hysterical again .

I'm glad you two are so easy with the idea of 'men from another culture behaving in a way that's familar to them'. Sexual assault, gang rape and robbery? And there's a lot of them. And they've already learned that excuses are going to be made for them. That's going to be fun for the host population.

But, a few young girls gang raped here and there? A minor price to pay for the warm glow that the do gooders have had from helping people in 'need'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously.

Edited by natjack
removed the poster's name on request.

I'm glad you and Nagel are so easy with the idea of 'men from another culture doing what's familar to them'. Sexual assault, gang rape and robbery? And there's a lot of them. And they've already learned that excuses are going to be made for them. That's going to be fun for the host population.

But, a few young girls gang raped here and there? A minor price to pay for the warm glow that the do gooders have had from helping people in 'need'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously.

Anyone from any non-European culture wishing to live in Europe has to learn exactly what behaviour is and is not acceptable to Europeans and act accordingly. Or be booted back to wherever they came from asap. When in Rome, do as the Romans do!