Is Sheffield safe from 'Cheesy men' at the Peace Gardens now?

Starting to have issues down in Ayrshire since the influx a couple of months back. Yep, ogling/harassing the young girls.

Its not right. I know these people come from mostly places where this could be acceptable but here in the UK it is not. Authorities need to do something before it gets out of hand.

Its not right. I know these people come from mostly places where this could be acceptable but here in the UK it is not. Authorities need to do something before it gets out of hand.

The SNP reckon all the newcomers are vetted prior to arriving in Scotland. It's a load of lies.

Shouldn't be too bad now that the temperature has dropped!

Will the council and police do anything? Judging by the past no. Maybe its time to hire outside agencies.

Will the council and police do anything? Judging by the past no. Maybe its time to hire outside agencies.

BNP and the EDL are low on funds.

The SNP reckon all the newcomers are vetted prior to arriving in Scotland. It's a load of lies.

Isn't that part of the problem? Politicians always lie when it really matters and this really matters. The huge influx of people from countries with differing morals and standards is bound to have an effect on our society. A detrimental effect at that but its not considered ok to say it. I don't blame the people making their way over here, well apart from the ones who are intent on living al life of crime or who are just here to milk our benefits system. I blame the people who have facilitated it, made it happen, engineered it if you will.

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 21:45 ----------

There was a time when i would have scoffed at your disregard for the powers that be's ability or will to put a stop to this. Now though i share it. I dont know about you but that makes me sad and worried for the future.

Out of interest what outside agencies are you thinking of?

Edited by Stoned

Immigrants? Isn't that down to border control? Not police and council.

Oh dear........... here we go again.

The last thread on this subject was closed and rightly so.

Why start another one - everything was said in the last one 9 years ago ?

dig your head in the sand try and hide the fact look at germany with the migrants you were warned exactly why we should except refugees here from europe.

Savages behave like savages no matter where they are.

Savages behave like savages no matter where they are.

Ignorant racist nonsense straight out the 19th century.

Well done

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 01:07 ----------

The Sheffield Forum threw up similar threads thing we found with this topic from 10 years ago.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44145

With the recent sex attacks by men of Arab and North African heritage in Germany on New Year's Eve maybe we should we be worried about female family and friends being in the city centre.

Who are the cheesy men Eric? I'll tell you who they are - poor sods who are seeking asylum, who can't work and have nowt to do all day and are living at subsistence levels. I seen maybe a few of them meeting in that area. Sometimes they sit and have a coffee together and chat at one of the bars

I'm not worried about being in the city centre. I work there. I eat my lunch at the peace gardens or winter gardens almost every day and have never felt threatened. Not once.

Why are they cheesy? Colour of their skin? Their clothes? Their moustaches? Cheap fags? What?

:mad::mad:

Isn't that part of the problem? Politicians always lie when it really matters and this really matters. The huge influx of people from countries with differing morals and standards is bound to have an effect on our society. A detrimental effect at that but its not considered ok to say it. I don't blame the people making their way over here, well apart from the ones who are intent on living al life of crime or who are just here to milk our benefits system. I blame the people who have facilitated it, made it happen, engineered it if you will.

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 21:45 ----------

There was a time when i would have scoffed at your disregard for the powers that be's ability or will to put a stop to this. Now though i share it. I dont know about you but that makes me sad and worried for the future.

Out of interest what outside agencies are you thinking of?

Enoch Powell forecast this <REMOVED> 45/50 years ago, and he was called all the racist slurs you could imagine. HELLO EVERYBODY,He was right on the money.

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Is every sex offender a foreigner? Thanks for informing me of this, didn't realise