Drummer looking for a band!

Hi everyone who loves great old school hard rock and would like to play in the following spirit: Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Slade, Nazareth, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Doors, Joe Cocker, Beatles, Gino Vanelli, Def Leppard, Elf, Genesis, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sweet etc.

I'm a 29 year old drummer with huge experience of playing with different bands, looking for a band (preferably to make some money).

Please contact me via this forum or Skype.

Hi everyone who loves great old school hard rock and would like to play in the following spirit: Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Slade, Nazareth, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Doors, Joe Cocker, Beatles, Gino Vanelli, Def Leppard, Elf, Genesis, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sweet etc.

I'm a 29 year old drummer with huge experience of playing with different bands, looking for a band (preferably to make some money).

Please contact me via this forum or Skype.

hi m8 my name is niall im bass player and manager of the band sinners sermon im looking for a drummer to join or fill in for time being as mine recently left have got festival dates and gigs in june already booked and recording albums in febuary at 02 academy Sheffield play a mixture of heavy 70,s riffs combined with late 80,s /90s metal/doom riffs check sinners sermon face book page out if ur interested

regrds niall

hi m8 my name is niall im bass player and manager of the band sinners sermon im looking for a drummer to join or fill in for time being as mine recently left have got festival dates and gigs in june already booked and recording albums in febuary at 02 academy Sheffield play a mixture of heavy 70,s riffs combined with late 80,s /90s metal/doom riffs check sinners sermon face book page out if ur interested

regrds niall

Hey, mate!

That'd be interesting. Where do you usually gather to rehearse?

I think I'm mostly free on Saturdays since I'm currently working at different shifts.

Hey, mate!

That'd be interesting. Where do you usually gather to rehearse?

I think I'm mostly free on Saturdays since I'm currently working at different shifts.

usually rehearse at lock up studios in killamarsh usually Saturday evenings I work shifts aswell don't mind to start rehearsing further afield if its easier for others .. it is a serious attempt at bringing old style rock metal to the masses and if we can give up the day job at end of itthen its a bonus lol names niall by the way dude

Hi Stanley P

Have you got sorted? I play guitar, sing & front bands. I have more experience than I care to admit but the audiences don't care:) I am looking to form a 3 piece semi/pro, to play WMCs etc using agencies. Vocals would be an advantage but attitude and reliability are top of the list.

Tastes range from pop/blues/rock of the 60s through the decades and up to recentish - Gary Moore, Thin Lizzie. You seem to like plenty that I'd like. Gear and transport are also essentials.

I'm not doing it for the love of music (entirely) nor simply for money (or I'd play any old….) but I'm not bothered about the rock and roll lifestyle. My focus is on well-rehearsed and presented music that entertains.

Am chatting to others so there could be a band happening as I type… Alex

I play guitar and sing.. I posted on here and much to my suprise no responses yet lol..

Almost had something going but then the drummer had something very important come in relation to a family member, not heard anything since, so im back to square one again... I'd be more incline to practice around yellowarch area however...

Interested in doing Original material as well as a few decent coveres.

can't believe it is this difficult to get something together in Sheffield.

Heyy, Alex!

Yeah, would definitely be great, I just don't have the gear and transport here yet :(

Is there any place where we could rehearse?

---------- Post added 27-01-2016 at 00:59 ----------

usually rehearse at lock up studios in killamarsh usually Saturday evenings I work shifts aswell don't mind to start rehearsing further afield if its easier for others .. it is a serious attempt at bringing old style rock metal to the masses and if we can give up the day job at end of itthen its a bonus lol names niall by the way dude

Hey, Niall! I couldn't find the web as I'm new here, till I just got a new message on the forum.

Yeah, sure, it's just that I don't have any transport here yet :(

How's it going anyways?

---------- Post added 27-01-2016 at 01:03 ----------

I play guitar and sing.. I posted on here and much to my suprise no responses yet lol..

Almost had something going but then the drummer had something very important come in relation to a family member, not heard anything since, so im back to square one again... I'd be more incline to practice around yellowarch area however...

Interested in doing Original material as well as a few decent coveres.

can't believe it is this difficult to get something together in Sheffield.

Hey, mate!

Yeah, same here… and we're talking about Sheffield (!) where Joe Cocker, Def Leppard and Bruce Dickinson are from... I guess it's not that easy everywhere, you know…

What music would you like to play anyways, mate?

Well I been in a band that done original material, alternative rock but it was very .. well check out Briefly Distorted, should be a song up called insomnia we did.. thats the kind of music we did.. But I'm open to what ever so long as it sounds good really.. Im nnot into super fast, death metal stuff or screamo .. I pretty much got a job atm where I can mess around and get something good going I think, just finding the right people.

I must point out that I love Pink Floyed and Genesis a few of the other influences you mentioned, also Tears for fears and duran duran :) and so on.,......

Hi all

I'm a 28 guitar player as well living in sheffield. I used to play covers from most of the bands you mentioned such as Def leppard, black sabbath, pink floyd, deep purple, gary moore..My music background refers as well to tesla, skid row, kyuss, iron maiden, ozzy ecc..basically 80' and 90' rock. i would like to play with someone both for covers and new projects. If someone is interested get in touch.

Cheers guys

Hi all

I'm a 28 guitar player as well living in sheffield. I used to play covers from most of the bands you mentioned such as Def leppard, black sabbath, pink floyd, deep purple, gary moore..My music background refers as well to tesla, skid row, kyuss, iron maiden, ozzy ecc..basically 80' and 90' rock. i would like to play with someone both for covers and new projects. If someone is interested get in touch.

Cheers guys

I'm interested in starting something up, I can just do vocals or play guitar as well, If you are lead Im happy doing rythm, I have a friend who can also play bass good too :).

Hey mate

in bands i played both guitarist did rythm and lead so i'm glad to play with another guitarist that can do both :) anyway it sounds good. Would you like to meet one of these days to know each other and talk about a possible project? tell your friend who play the bass as well so we can talk all together.

Let me know

Cheers

Hey mate

in bands i played both guitarist did rythm and lead so i'm glad to play with another guitarist that can do both :) anyway it sounds good. Would you like to meet one of these days to know each other and talk about a possible project? tell your friend who play the bass as well so we can talk all together.

Let me know

Cheers

Well im not doing owt tomorrow so thats a possibility.. Meet up in town or summet and have a few bevvies and a chat... I'm up for that.

Theres a light at the end of the tunnel afterall xD.

If not tomorrow I'll check my rota at work in a bit and let ya know what other days I have off.