Mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE

Isn't it racist to refuse people entry into your country just because they want to share in its economic success? Why shouldn't they be allowed in?

Aren't we being selfish and discriminatory in denying entry to anyone who wants to come, for whatever reason?

I'll admit to playing Devil's Advocate with this post, but it worked and seemed to hit a raw spot.

What people find it a hard to accept is that is is discriminatory and selfish to deny people entry into your country on the grounds that they might reduce your own quality of life. People don't like to think of themselves as being selfish, or discriminatory. However the concept of nationhood is based on protecting what you see as yours.

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 00:08 ----------

Why do the media call them “non-white”, “men with immigrant background”, “Mediterranean men with Arabic appearance”, “troublemakers with an immigrant background”, “refugees fleeing violence”?…....

scared of the M word perhaps :D

Is the M word Men?

Is the M word Men?

Yes it is " MEN "coming from the countries where their woman have to dress head to toe in black sheets , because these disgusting sex offenders think that this behaviour is okay..if our women are not dressed that way

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 00:29 ----------

That's a grossly offensive and false accusation, for which you have absolutely zero evidence. Several women I know have been the victims of sexual violence and you've really overstepped the mark there.

now you know how it feels when you falsely accuse people of being racist:D

Where does it say that dude?

The german version of the bbc have publicly apologised for not reporting it earlier.

That's a grossly offensive and false accusation, for which you have absolutely zero evidence. Several women I know have been the victims of sexual violence and you've really overstepped the mark there.

Surely all the more reason to avoid shouting "RACISM" and trying to sweep this issue under the carpet?

This was not unreported in German and Dutch press (The Dutch obviously having interest in what happens in a city less then 100 km from the border). But once I read the story on a Dutch site, I too was surprised to see the lack of reporting on the BBC.

I am in Scotland with a slow connection so the BBC is the only thing I read regularly at the moment (Cricket!) and would have thought it would have appeared there.

It is a sickening thing to happen and really, really worrying. It wasn't just in Cologne either, it also was reported in Hamburg and Bremen on a smaller scale. What I would want to know is: How did they coordinate this? There must have been one person/group behind this as it is definitely an orchestrated attack. The following question is - why the hell does whoever is behind it, think this is a good idea?

PS - with regards to refugees being involved, that does not have to be the case, Germany has a large Turkish/Moroccan immigration population that is now 2nd/3rd gen.

PPS re. crime and ethnicity there is a correlation that indicates people with an immigrant background are more likely to be involved in crime in the Netherlands. The reason for this is nothing to do with their religion however, it is to do with their poor social economic status, when extrapolated to the 'native' population with the same social economic status the statistic difference disappears like snow for the sun.

Edited by tzijlstra

Sounds like the average Loaded reader.

The acts committed on the women and girls were appalling however. The German police were moronic to turn a blind eye to it. For once I wouldn't be too sad if some of the perpetrators were sorted out unofficially. If the state isn't going to protect its citizens then needs must.

I think the police were overwhelmed and under prepared. These perpetrators have arrived in grate numbers over a very short period of time.

Ive said it before on here when discussing mass immigration. Services take time to adjust and hospitals, police stations etc do not suddenly appear like magic when you have a large influx of extra people. These services are built on generations of investment. This is something your average pro-immigration (lets open the doors) bleeding heart liberal fails to understand.

Back to your point about the protection of citizens. If the state fails to uphold its responsibility, citizens will take it upon themselves to protect their communities. The direction of their efforts will initially be towards outsiders in their view, but will pretty quickly change towards the sitting government.

High but not that high according to this

https://ofpsychandsociety.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/immigration-and-crime-in-scandinavia/

Rape doesn't matter to Halibut anyhow though so we can turn a blind eye to it. It's racists that he can't stand.

From the photo's I have seen it does look like 100's of arab men on the steps, it looks just like a gang. If this was White men, by God we would hear about it in the UK, especially The Guardian who would probably dedicate a lot time on it and there would be a massive outcry. If a group of 90% White men or Black men did this to Arab women it would rightly be called a race attack and brutal one at that as it was sexual violence. Let's call it what it is, the refugee aspect of it we don't know, it has a racial aspect to it whether they are refugees or German Arabs.

..... and still they're scared to use the 'M' word

This was not unreported in German and Dutch press
It was clearly and incontrovertibly delayed and downplayed in Germany, France and the UK, Tim, without a shadow of a doubt - whence the recent apologies from the very same said German media.

And we've yet to hear much about the time-coordinated copycat sexual attacks in Hamburg (60 cases at latest estimates) and Frankfurt (40 cases at latest estimates), to say nothing of those we'll likely never heard about because they occurred in too isolated surroundings or due to the shame of the victims.

Victims which are now being blamed by Köln's mayoress instead, advising them as she does to avoid groups of men, go out in groups themselves, avoid going out at night...you know, just like in African and Indian cities.

European values? How quickly they're being toilet-flushed in the name of political correctness.

Edited by L00b

The BBC was blaming the police. Comedy if it wasn't so depressing.

Nobody in authority or media dare say the real cause.

I don't think this is something as trivial as a few sex attacks NYE. We're seeing a complete clash of cultures. Terrorists attacks and the prospects of them happening are hindering daily life. We're seeing orchestrated theft. Sexual assaults and rape en masse. We're seeing native populations scared in their own cities via intimidation from large gangs of men. We're seeing no-go areas popping up around Europe. We're seeing friction between communities and a complete disregard for assimilation. We're seeing an exploitation of European welfare states. We're seeing constant riots. Underclasses are being formed and so crime is rising.

I could go on but probably the most worrying thing about the whole thing is the failure to acknowledge that there is a problem.

I don't think this is something as trivial as a few sex attacks NYE. We're seeing a complete clash of cultures. Terrorists attacks and the prospects of them happening are hindering daily life. We're seeing orchestrated theft. Sexual assaults and rape en masse. We're seeing native populations scared in their own cities via intimidation from large gangs of men. We're seeing no-go areas popping up around Europe. We're seeing friction between communities and a complete disregard for assimilation. We're seeing an exploitation of European welfare states. We're seeing constant riots. Underclasses are being formed and so crime is rising.

I could go on but probably the most worrying thing about the whole thing is the failure to acknowledge that there is a problem.

After campaigning to let so many in the politicians could hardly admit there's a problem could they...