Mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE

why are there no official records of ethnicity in rape convictions?

An embarrassment for Government. A lot of hush hush!

Before Christmas there was a statistic going around that three quarters of rapes in Sweden are committed by Muslims. I've no idea what evidence supports it but it is a starting piont for anyone interested in finding out if it's true.

There's plenty to back this up on Google. No idea if it's true though.

Before Christmas there was a statistic going around that three quarters of rapes in Sweden are committed by Muslims. I've no idea what evidence supports it but it is a starting piont for anyone interested in finding out if it's true.
High but not that high according to this

https://ofpsychandsociety.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/immigration-and-crime-in-scandinavia/

Rape doesn't matter to Halibut anyhow though so we can turn a blind eye to it. It's racists that he can't stand.

So the figures id like to know are.

How much more likely is someone from the target group likely to commit whatever crime it is.

The rate per 100,000 would do.

How many of such crimes are committed by the target group, what proportion of total crimes of that type does it represent. How big is that ethnic group within that country.

There are a few of those sorts of numbers in the report linked by jonny5. Three quarters seems unfeasibly high to me but like you I would be interested to see some better numbers.

The numbers are not recorded in the EU. We know why.

There are a few of those sorts of numbers in the report linked by jonny5. Three quarters seems unfeasibly high to me but like you I would be interested to see some better numbers.

Ive had a look. Cant really say as I am a bit sceptical about the source and its all very sketchy plus a lot of the figures seem selective and old, some dating back to 89. Better than nothing, but not that convincing.

I dont know anything about the credibility of that website. It seems to indicate that ethnic minorities who come from Africa and the Middle East as first generation immingrants are more likely to commit crimes. Not really a surprise is it.

The questions then become how much by, what are the reasons why and what are the suggested solutions.

It wouldn't be so tempting to commit crime if we didn't literally pave the streets with gold and have loose women available everywhere from the age of 12 upwards.

From Gatestone Institute:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7133/sweden-rapes-acquittals-severed-heads

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6550/sweden-islam-multiculturalism

High but not that high according to this

https://ofpsychandsociety.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/immigration-and-crime-in-scandinavia/

Rape doesn't matter to Halibut anyhow though so we can turn a blind eye to it. It's racists that he can't stand.

That's a grossly offensive and false accusation, for which you have absolutely zero evidence. Several women I know have been the victims of sexual violence and you've really overstepped the mark there.

It seems this was not reported for a few days as the perps were immigrants

Where does it say that dude?

why are there no official records of ethnicity in rape convictions?

Why do the media call them “non-white”, “men with immigrant background”, “Mediterranean men with Arabic appearance”, “troublemakers with an immigrant background”, “refugees fleeing violence”?…....

scared of the M word perhaps :D