Mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE

I agree with 999tigger. Why do you believe that most rapes are committed by middle Eastern/North Africans? Is that just blind prejudice or do you actually have any valid reason to believe it?

He did say per capita not total.

Per capita if I had to put my money on the worst group for sexual offences i'd also go with me/north africans tbh.

Large numbers of young single men from a mysoginst culture who have been brought up with negative views of western women as 'easy' are a good fit for over representative in sexual offences against European women and girls.

Anyone found guilty of these appalling acts should be sentenced and deported back to where they came from be it a safe country or a war zone regardless of any human rights issues.

They don't deserve to live somewhere where they don't respect the values/laws of the place.

And there we have it, resorting to name calling.

Well you might want to put up some reasonable evidence to support your theroy whatever it is. It might give you some credibility. Your assertion is that the majority of rapes and sexual offences are committed by people from the Middle East and North Africa. If you wnat to make such assertions, then back it up.

You have a problem in that in the same sentence you talk about most rapes as in a definite amount and then seem to think you can use a rapes per head count.

Large numbers of young single men from a mysoginst culture who have been brought up with negative views of western women as 'easy' are a good fit for over representative in sexual offences against European women and girls.

Sounds like the average Loaded reader.

The acts committed on the women and girls were appalling however. The German police were moronic to turn a blind eye to it. For once I wouldn't be too sad if some of the perpetrators were sorted out unofficially. If the state isn't going to protect its citizens then needs must.

He did say per capita not total.

Per capita if I had to put my money on the worst group for sexual offences i'd also go with me/north africans tbh.

Perhaps his difficulty is using the words most. If he wants to say that the per capita figure of rapes and sexual offences is higher, then he should say that. If the figure in his traget group gives a rate which is twice as high, then you would need to look at how many incidents there are i.e per 100,000 of population is standard and just how big that community is to see whether you have a significant problem. He's the one making the claim so he can back it up.

Perhaps his difficulty is using the words most. If he wants to say that the per capita figure of rapes and sexual offences is higher, then he should say that. If the figure in his traget group gives a rate which is twice as high, then you would need to look at how many incidents there are i.e per 100,000 of population is standard and just how big that community is to see whether you have a significant problem. He's the one making the claim so he can back it up.

He did say it. 'Most rapes per head' (latin - per capita)

He did say it. 'Most rapes per head' (latin - per capita)

Which is pretty meaningless, unless you have it in some context with the other figures I mentioned. As an example, theres been a lot of furore about the so called grooming cases, which if you look at he mo, taxis, children in care, from a certain community it looks bad. All that shows is that they have a certain mo and you can contrast that a different mo from caucasians.

Its not too much to ask if hes going to make a point for him to then suppirt it with soem reasoning and preferably some evidence.

Which is pretty meaningless, unless you have it in some context with the other figures I mentioned. As an example, theres been a lot of furore about the so called grooming cases, which if you look at he mo, taxis, children in care, from a certain community it looks bad. All that shows is that they have a certain mo and you can contrast that a different mo from caucasians.

Its not too much to ask if hes going to make a point for him to then suppirt it with soem reasoning and preferably some evidence.

I think the systemic abuse of British kids by muslim child molestors over decades and the authorities turning a blind eye to it for fear of being labeled 'racist' is proved beyond any reasonable doubt to be a crime bourne of a culture of utter contempt for the European woman or girl by that group.

This is the same problem. The offenders believe that our daughters, our wives our sisters are inferior amd that to rape them is 'giving them what they want'. And thier wider community is not opposing these views either strongly or indeed at all.

Its a big problem and we need to confront it robustly, not cowering behind whataboutery.

why are there no official records of ethnicity in rape convictions?

Are there official records for the ethnicity of other crimes?

Are there official records for the ethnicity of other crimes?

The FBI keep detailed files. Don't think we do over here.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf#disablemobile

Example from 2012.

Edited by Quik
Add FBI link.

I agree with 999tigger. Why do you believe that most rapes are committed by middle Eastern/North Africans? Is that just blind prejudice or do you actually have any valid reason to believe it?

Before Christmas there was a statistic going around that three quarters of rapes in Sweden are committed by Muslims. I've no idea what evidence supports it but it is a starting piont for anyone interested in finding out if it's true.