FREY BENTOS meat pies have changed

Did they not also make a suet pudding type of steak and kidney in a can as well? They must have had 50,000 calories per tin LOL

The suet one is my favourite.

Saying that, I haven't touched one for years since I found an inch piece of some poor souls scalp (with hair attached) inside the pie.:gag:

I think Alcoblog manufactures them now up in area 51 and two quarters. But, I think he may add wasps to the mix.

The suet one is my favourite.

Saying that, I haven't touched one for years since I found an inch piece of some poor souls scalp (with hair attached) inside the pie.:gag:

I think Alcoblog manufactures them now up in area 51 and two quarters. But, I think he may add wasps to the mix.

Geez, can't be doing with that, glad I I lost my love of Snake and Pigmy puddings.

Forget Frey Bentos,if you want a good pie of any kind try a Ginsters.They make pies and pasties and all are really good,don't suppose they are healthy though,nothing nice ever is.

Forget Frey Bentos,if you want a good pie of any kind try a Ginsters.They make pies and pasties and all are really good,don't suppose they are healthy though,nothing nice ever is.

No comparison lad pukka come a close second though lol

you can get frey bentos ,the pies in tins from pound shops but they are the puff pastry type.....you can also get the seut type,much smaller,they cook in microwave 90 seconds...

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 09:51 ----------

im sure I read somethink about bits used from the sunken graffe spey used at the frey bentos plant

you can get frey bentos ,the pies in tins from pound shops but they are the puff pastry type.....you can also get the seut type,much smaller,they cook in microwave 90 seconds...

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 09:51 ----------

im sure I read somethink about bits used from the sunken graffe spey used at the frey bentos plant

-------------

Hi Bigal, I notice the Chicken-Balti half time pie not mention. can get one

in T J Hughes Sheffield. :|

i remembered them fondly as we had them when we were kids. However i tried one recently and it was horrid. The meat was fatty. yuck.

60's rumor : Juventos are after Mick Jones and Alan Birchenall. Frey Bentos want the rest.

So . . . maybe they got 'em??

u can get the 425g oness

---------- Post added 12-01-2016 at 11:24 ----------

u can get the 425g ones for 1pound anywhere there rubbish u need the 475g more expensive but much tasteir

i use to love fray bentos pies. at one time i had a larder full of them.i use to stock up on them when they were on special offer. sometimes as many as 30 to 40 pies. now there garbage and doubled in price.not bought one for about 2years