Looking for a Mr B. Owen

I've received some birthday cards addressed to a Mr b Owen and would like to get them to the correct person. If this is you or you think you know him please get in touch.

Is it possibly that the number on the address is wrong? Perhaps 14 instead of 40 for example? Have you asked your neighbours? Sorry to ask an obvious question!

I get this every xmas and it is the right number but the wrong road.All I did was look in the telephone directory for the name and it gave the correct address.

I get this every xmas and it is the right number but the wrong road.All I did was look in the telephone directory for the name and it gave the correct address.

Same here, except right numbers but in the wrong order. Looking in the telephone directory solved it.

Sometimes Road, Close, Drive, Crescent get mixed up by people

There are a couple for B.Owen in the directory,just depends where you live and if the addresses are similar to yours.

I know him he lives 2 doors up from me one of his family has just messaged him message me your number an we will get it sorted it was his birthday yesterday

I know him he lives 2 doors up from me one of his family has just messaged him message me your number an we will get it sorted it was his birthday yesterday

Could you let me know his address so I can get them to him please. Inbox me

---------- Post added 05-01-2016 at 19:55 ----------

There are a couple for B.Owen in the directory,just depends where you live and if the addresses are similar to yours.

I will look thanks

I have cards every year for someone unknown too. They are consistently addressed (but with no return address), not for anybody in our street (I've asked) and there are no similarly titled roads which could be their address. I also have lived in my house for over 20 years and they aren't in the name of any of the previous 3 occupants of the house.

Sometimes there's no answer for this, especially if there's no return address.

I have cards every year for someone unknown too. They are consistently addressed (but with no return address), not for anybody in our street (I've asked) and there are no similarly titled roads which could be their address. I also have lived in my house for over 20 years and they aren't in the name of any of the previous 3 occupants of the house.

Sometimes there's no answer for this, especially if there's no return address.

I had the same thing with a Christmas card and was quite sad that I was unable to find the correct recipients.

I had the same thing with a card that was posted in Southampton, it was for someone near Portsmouth.:confused: