Amazon Associates program

Does anyone have any experience with taking their website to other countries on the Amazon Associates Program?

Thanks

Hi Keith

Not sure, what you mean by

Does anyone have any experience with taking their website to other countries on the Amazon associates Program?

Moreover, looking at your website not sure, why you would want to insert links to Amazon?

I am an Amazon associate for UK, France and Germany but that is only to sell Amazon products through my websites.

Surely, you want to sell your products on Amazon as per here at Amazon services

In addition, sell on eBay using your website pages as links.

Not sure, how long you have been with StatCounter but your website-hit rate seems low for the large potential for keywords in your niche market and would suggest splitting your pages into more pages with better SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).

Hope this has helped but if you want to expand a little more on what you are trying to achieve either in here or by email I would be more than happy to try to help.

Cheers

MailBottle ;)

Hi mailbottle

thanks for the reply. Its possible you have been looking at our autograph site which is not the site we were asking about. A colleague and i have set up another site for beauty related products which people can then click through to Amazon to purchase from their store. People are clicking through to Amazon but as they are probably from overseas cannot purchase. We know how to click the flags icon in top right hand corner and fill in the form for different countries but what we cant get our heads around is everytime we post via wordpress do codes needs to be entered in the post or can they be embedded so it happens on every post. Not very tech minded at this end.

Thanks

Hi Keith

It would help me a lot, if you sent me a link to your website so that I can see and understand more what you have now.

Cheers

MailBottle ;)

Hi Again

our website is http://www.beautyisall.com

its a general beauty related site for products from amazon, beauty news,video demos etc.

We have generated a few Amazon sales over the last couple of months from the UK but am sure most of the website click throughs to Amazon are from abroad.

regards

K

Hi Keith

Sorry to take so long to get back to you but had houseguests all weekend!

You have a good-looking site and am still enjoying rummaging through your pages and links etc.

As I see, you are familiar with AdSense and Amazon ads and am assuming when you registered as an Amazon seller you ticked to sell in all EU countries automatically.

I am therefore not sure what your worries are as Amazon will know though its cookies which county your visitor is coming from and display the euro amount and delivery costs if any to that country.

Have you had a friend in another euro country check this out?

As to the other part of your question about the code, sorry but yes, you will have to paste code in on each of your T2 landing pages to send your visitor to the Amazon landing page for that item.

I hope this has answered your questions but if not please feel free to ask

Cheers

MailBottle ;)