Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

- Majid Bougherra, defender from Crewe/French team

It' official, he's signed!

New signing

It' official, he's signed!

New signing

I know Crewe really wanted the guy, and PS states a few other Championship/Premiership clubs were sniffing. Hopefully a good signing. Him Cougho, Wood, Bullen can fight it out at the back now.

Seen some clips of the Bougherra lad. He looks top drawer.

Good singing for you lot I reckon.

Surely this isn't Syko saying something postive about the owls is it? :hihi:

Fatherhood be be calming you :D

He's a singer as well ?? So we're looking forward to a new record release to celebrate our impending success.

Reposted from a thread I started by mistake - I'm having a blonde day !! Anyway . . .

Got it on good authority that Lucas is going back to live in Preston to look for a club over there whilst he gets fit. Apparently Wednesday wouldn't make an improved contract offer . . . .

Sheffield Wednesday are officially the best supported football club in the football league. The average att. was even better than Blackburn Rovers, Fulham, Wigan and Portsmouth of the Premier league.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Look here if you don't believe me!

Reposted from a thread I started by mistake - I'm having a blonde day !! Anyway . . .

Got it on good authority that Lucas is going back to live in Preston to look for a club over there whilst he gets fit. Apparently Wednesday wouldn't make an improved contract offer . . . .

Hope not as i'm a Lucas fan, very good keeper who has been very good for us. But still i hope Carson comes back as IMO he is one of the best keepers in the country.

Well do to Wednesday fans BTW :thumbsup: Shame on Norwich for fudging figures :D

Rumour has it that Sturrock is interested in Duncan Ferguson. He's getting on a bit now and I don't think even if he decided to go to Wednesday that he would be an asset. What do you guys think?

Rumour has it that Sturrock is interested in Duncan Ferguson. He's getting on a bit now and I don't think even if he decided to go to Wednesday that he would be an asset. What do you guys think?

I feel he'd be a fanatastic signing. Sure he's getting on a bit & he's injury prone but if we can get him on a 1 year contract/pay as you play...he'd be good for the other strikers to look up to & learn off & would guarantee you 10 (probably important) goals. Him and Carson are exactly the kind of player we need if we're to push on this season.

Ferguson's got an evil streak - I can't remember a game he played in last season without him being the centre of one controversy or another. I agree with the need to sign players in his position on short term deals to increase the depth of the squad - but I don't think we have to resort to thugs . . .