Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

here we go again, the last bastion of things owls can boast about

here we go again, the last bastion of things owls can boast about

To me though mate, it's wonderful to see; a club like us, who have been in such a predicament recently are still pulling in Premier League attendances. I think it shows commitment, loyalty & sense. Just think what we'll draw when we go up!

To me though mate, it's wonderful to see; a club like us, who have been in such a predicament recently are still pulling in Premier League attendances. I think it shows commitment, loyalty & sense. Just think what we'll draw when we go up!

we can compare it to the 20,000 you was pulling in, in your last season in prem

we can compare it to the 20,000 you was pulling in, in your last season in prem

And when were you last in prem, hmmm? And what were your attendances?

attendances, attendances.....attendances hmm, attendances,attendances. Erm attendances, attendances. attendances attendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendances...................attendances

I wonder what it's like to be an owls fan

attendances, attendances.....attendances hmm, attendances,attendances. Erm attendances, attendances. attendances attendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendancesattendances...................attendances

I wonder what it's like to be an owls fan

Glorius mate. Never a dull moment. Perversly enough I relished the relgation dogfight this season. It'll make us stronger. A little time & rebuilding, few more 'corset strengthening' players, consistent, injury-free teamplay & we'll not only have huge attendances, we'll also have a promotion winning team as well.

i think relegation fodder to promotion contenders in one season is pushing it a bit mate but good luck to you

Jossy - can I please refer you to:

'ok jazzymbzoo it just seems to be you but i didn't want to single anyone out, in case you haven't realised this isn't your personal thread to try and wind blades fans up. why dont you start your own thread called "jealous owls fans come on here and try and wind blades up cause we've got nothing better to do...'

Would you like to comment?

ok i've got nothing better to do, you got me bang to rights

Well done Wednesday for managing to stay up. I wanted you to go down but well done anyway.

It still seems most Wednesday fans can STILL only go on about their attendances though.

Well done Wednesday for managing to stay up. I wanted you to go down but well done anyway.

It still seems most Wednesday fans can STILL only go on about their attendances though.

i dont think it is really its just bragging rights thats all good luck to the blades next season

Let's face it, we haven't had a right lot to shout about this season one way or another . . . well maybe flogging Rocky "The Worlds Most Inaccurate Nickname" Rocastle to Swindon, no sorry, Yeovil was a highlight, but apart from that we've had to watch PS try and build a team from next to nothing. Pretty much where the Blades were 5 or 6 years ago.

By the end of the season though, we seem to have some serious potential in the side, a couple of signings in key area's and we can expect to be comfy in mid-table this time next year. Realistic expectations haven't been a forte of Wednesday fans over the past few years, but I think PS has had a two way effect. I love the fact that he has gone out and signed players that actually CARE about the shirt they are wearing, they actually want to succeed for the fans that come to watch them rather than just pick up a pay packet, which has been a malaise over the club since the end of the TF era.

He's also managed to get the message through to us fans that just because we are Wednesday doesn't mean we can just EXPECT it to happen for us - the same has happened too often on the pitch and look where we ended up !!