Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Wonder if all the players are biting nails, checking league tables, working out goal differences, etc like the fans are. Or are they just taking their regular pay packet and going out on a Saturday night as if nothing's wrong. There's no way that Crewe are more talented or skillful than us, but as we've seen a few times , the attitude doesn't seem right.

It's a four team race, but each year a team makes a late burst and it looks like Crewe are that team. We need to be very careful and start playing like we mean it, once every now and then isn't enough.

I seem to recall we've been here before under Chris Turner.

Very pleasing to read this morning that Carson has stated that he's liketo come to Hillsborough maybe on a season long loan next season. Although it wont happen (liverpool no or other premiership club), as much as i'm a fan of Lucas, Carson is a cracking keeper

A bad result but didn't Derby do well for us? Don't like depending on others but it might be the only way. Could three points be enough, it's to be hoped so as we are unlikely to get more? That would leave Crewe needing 9 points from 4 games and with the best will in the world they are not that good.

Up the blades, up the blades!

Looks like it may be a few seasons until we see you again. Although i do want you to stay up.

Up the blades, up the blades!

Looks like it may be a few seasons until we see you again. Although i do want you to stay up.

I bet that your dog is a Wednesdayite.

So, do you think the lads will have learnt their lesson from Saturday? I bloomin' hope so!

I would love to be able to go to the Norwich game as it should be a great atmosphere. I hope the fans will raise the roof and get behind them and help them get these vital 3 points.

Come on Wednesdayites, sing your hearts out for the lads!

Up The Owls!

So, do you think the lads will have learnt their lesson from Saturday? I bloomin' hope so!

I would love to be able to go to the Norwich game as it should be a great atmosphere. I hope the fans will raise the roof and get behind them and help them get these vital 3 points.

Come on Wednesdayites, sing your hearts out for the lads!

Up The Owls!

According to PS, he made the team watch a video nasty of the game and tehn left them to dicuss it. He feels it helped and now they are putting it behind them and moving on. Norwich wont be easy, they really should be up there with the squad they have. let's hope they've gone on their holidays early :D

We get into our holiday resort in Spain at 3.00 PM this Saturday. Sky TV on, fingers crossed, prayers said, glass in hand (after uncrossing at least on set of fingers).

COME ON WEDNESDAY

With Kids for a Quid there should be a decent crowd on Saturday. What a miserable day at Crewe. Wet, freezing and Wednesday put in their worst performance I've seen this season. Lets put it behind us, give Worthington a good reception then get behind the team from the kick off. If results go well, beating Norwich and Brighton will do it.

My user name is the date of the first Hillsborough game I went to. As a kid I went to all the grounds around me, Forest,Chesterfield,Mansfield, Derby then I visited Hillsborough. The atmosphere was just different to all the others, more genuine and passionate and I knew Wednesday were the team for me. Through all the years of heartache I've never regretted it. I still get a tingle when I get to the top of the kop steps!

Yes, I did go to Bramall Lane aswell, but I'd forgotten about that (well, you would wouldn't you!)

Come on Wednesday!

Phew!

Great win for Wednesday. D day on Monday, got to get at least a point then we're safe.

Up (and we're staying up!) The Owls!

Good win for Wednesday today, one more point and we are in the Championship next season!! Im off to Brighton on Monday lets hope we can make things safe b4 the last home match of the season... against Reading..:suspect: Great News for the Blunts today!!:gag::P

great win for us. Looking at the table now, Brighton need 2 wins and a draw, so do Crewe, and Millwall need 3 wins,all from 3 games. I can't see any of them doing that, and that's if we get no more points, I know which position I'd rather be in.