Homeopath recommendations please

Can anyone recommend a really good homeopath. My son suffers with really bad psoriasis and is on very strong medication (a type of cancer treatment in fact) which isn't working. This medication has all sorts of damaging side effects including possible liver damage. I would like him to come off this poison and look at a more holistic approach. Any recommendations please? Thank you.

Can anyone recommend a really good homeopath. My son suffers with really bad psoriasis and is on very strong medication (a type of cancer treatment in fact) which isn't working. This medication has all sorts of damaging side effects including possible liver damage. I would like him to come off this poison and look at a more holistic approach. Any recommendations please? Thank you.

It really depends on what you mean by "good". As homeopathy has never been proved to have any real effect (other than placebo effect) you will only have the opinions of others (many of which will simply be confirmation bias).

I think you'd be better off researching forums where other sufferers of skin afflictions share their recommendations for relief and recovery (ones that might actually work).

A few here...

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=psoriasis%20forum

Edited by RootsBooster

Save your money and emotional stress, homeopathy doesn't have any effect on the body and in your son's case might prevent him from getting a treatment that does work.

I hope you find something else that does help.

I really sympathise with you and hope your son makes a recovery but this is not the way to go,ask the doctor treating your son he will tell you the same.

Thank you all for your comments - very much appreciated. I will do more research I think.

Hi, Wellforce 0114 2769500 has homeopathic doctors. I have had skin problems such as eczema and a very bad staph infection on my face. Was on penicillin and steroid cream for weeks and couldn't get rid of it. I saw a homeopath and one dose taken at 11pm had it cleared up completely by 3am. There is a lot about homeopathic medicine that people don't understand and so write it off as 'quack' medicine. However, it has helped me with depression, symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis - no more neuralgic pain- and many other health issues but it takes a long time as it works on a deep level of prolonged healing, dealing with the emotional levels which cause 'dis-ease' initially. I know Alan Barker works at Wellforce on Fridays and as a homeopathic doctor for the NHS so he may be worth looking up. Also Gurmej Virk at Aroga 07906286251. Good luck and get your child off those poisons.

there was a good homeopathic clinic in dronfield on the high street opposite the civic centre ...and i know there are about 4 remedies for skin conditions including psoriasis .meanwhile dont let the sceptics on here put you off these remedies i always say if its good enough for the LONG LIVING royal family to use (which they do) then its good enough for me

It is not skepticism. There really isn't anything that had ever been cured by homeopathy. It doesn't work.