Tarzan - a legend?

Just watching it on TV.

What would happen if it happened in real life? I have seen pictures of babies being brought up by different species, so I believe it could happen.

In real life, would a human baby be more intelligent than its ape 'family'?

Most of our intelligence that is measured, comes from schools and the written word.

Just watching it on TV.

What would happen if it happened in real life? I have seen pictures of babies being brought up by different species, so I believe it could happen.

Most of our intelligence that is measured, comes from schools and the written word.

Isn't that the measure of most species? Education that is...

Just watching it on TV.

Such a baby would most certainly be more intelligent that its adoptive family.

Humans have a far superior ability to learn.

The baby having been denied human contact at the crucial development stages would be severely maladapted to living amongst humans. It would need a lot of therapy.

Such a baby would most certainly be more intelligent that its adoptive family.

Humans have a far superior ability to learn.

The baby having been denied human contact at the crucial development stages would be severely maladapted to living amongst humans. It would need a lot of therapy.

The problem with human babies is they are not instinctive on birth..living within an ape environment its chances of survival would be almost negligible...if not zero. Young chimps instinctively cling to the mother or family members. Humans don't have that ability.