Please help - Stolen car, black vectra 58 plate, Sheffield area

Hello, please could I ask fellow forum members to keep a look out for my neighbours Black Vauxhall Vectra its a 58 plate car, hatchback.

Was stolen this morning from the Burngreave area.

My number is 07526666246, any sightings would be really appriciated.

Appologies, the registration is KU58 YVN... where trying to have a drive/walk around to see if can spot it, but guess its the old needle in a mega big hay stack.

Many thanks for any effort to help find it.

Edited by surveyour
additional information

sorry but i think you need the full reg not just a 58 plate all the best

Has it been reported stolen? Have you been on other social media with the information? Just random thoughts but when panic sets in sometimes we don't do the obvious and if it is involved in anything bad like an accident then the owner needs to have reported it gone.

Hi, yes was reported stolen straight away.

I dont have any other social media - not on facebook or anything.

Apparently it would trigger the NPR (number plate recognition) cameras, but has not so far, so hopefully might still be around local. Many thanks

Has it been reported stolen? Have you been on other social media with the information? Just random thoughts but when panic sets in sometimes we don't do the obvious and if it is involved in anything bad like an accident then the owner needs to have reported it gone.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Id be inclined to leave it to the insurers. To put it bluntly you wouldn't want a car back after it's been nicked.