Armed police on Morgan road 31/12/2015

Has anyone heard anything more about the armed police siege that took place on Morgan road this afternoon?

I saw armed police surrounding a house on there at 12.30. But i was ordered to move on before i could find out anything more.

Has anyone heard anything more about the armed police siege that took place on Morgan road this afternoon?

I saw armed police surrounding a house on there at 12.30. But i was ordered to move on before i could find out anything more.

Silly me just checked the Sheffield Star to see if its on there. Well back to the real world of actual news nope not heard nowt. Seems all quiet on the news front over it.

A dozen houses have had their windows shot through in the area in the last 6 weeks, looks like there is a bit of a gang war kicking off.

A dozen houses have had their windows shot through in the area in the last 6 weeks, looks like there is a bit of a gang war kicking off.

Thats weird, i live close by, not heard of any gunshots being shot at any windows..

Which end of Morgan road?

JL94x4 - not your end obviously! Happy New Year and Shot Free

JL94x4 - not your end obviously! Happy New Year and Shot Free

Your name is familiar, is your son called Andrew? :loopy:

Thats weird, i live close by, not heard of any gunshots being shot at any windows..

Which end of Morgan road?

No house was shot at on Morgan, I pointed out that there is a gang war bubbling away and not all of it is making the news.