To all campers..

Hello to one and all,

I am looking for a little advice please. I am a keen photographer and do a lot of wildlife photography and my wife has bought me a hide/pop up tent for Christmas to help with my wildlife photography.

What I am needing to know is, does this hide/pop up tent class as a pitched tent, or is it classed a temporary shelter and is there any regulations that I need to follow or permissions that I need to apply for before taking this out on location? It does have four ground pins, but no guide ropes. It stands at 7ft tall and holds one single person, tripod and camera. There is no ground sheet and the tent is camouflaged on the outside.

Thanks for reading this and indeed for any replies.

Can you take a picture about this tent?If you go wild camping by yourself,this tent is fit for you.As to me,waterprrof is the most important.But wild camping you not only need a tent,but also other things.I think you also need a sleeping bag.

hi,

with it being a pop up i really cant see it being a problem, as the worst they can do is tell you to take it down, if you are going to a campsite then they would charge you for a pitch but im guessing you would be putting it up in woods or on a field etc so as long as you are not trespassing on anyone's property then i think you should be fine, you could always check rspb site see if there's anything on there good luck

Thank you both for the comments, I tried to post a photograph but it would not let me do it for some reason.

http://www.goodshomedesign.com/portable-pop-up-tent-camping-beach-toilet-shower-changing-room-outdoor/

This is the same pop up tent that I have only mine is in camouflage colour.

really cant see it being a problem have fun hope you get some great shots